Only 300 from 300k dead

If numbers are real at all.
Such bullshit. Complete your statement or shed the patois, please
no one ever dies
If numbers are real at all. Originally Posted by Ripmany
They aren't. 300,000 people dead from Covid-19 in nine months? That's more American Soldiers who died during the Vietnam War in Ten years.
Let's get to 400k pls
Can we hear 5 5 5 now 6 fucking joke!

chinese wuhan virus is the biggest hoax of our lifetime!
How many people in the died during the March-December time frame in prior years?

My guess is way more than 300K. Again, comordibities.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along and try not to take the economy, the social structures and families with you.
Can we hear 5 5 5 now 6 fucking joke!

chinese wuhan virus is the biggest hoax of our lifetime! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not even the second biggest hoax of the last four years.
How many people in the died during the March-December time frame in prior years?

My guess is way more than 300K. Again, comordibities.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along and try not to take the economy, the social structures and families with you. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How’s the parking lot at the hospital today Gnad?
Lockdown lovers want martial law
How’s the parking lot at the hospital today Gnad? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why? Is that where you sit and flash your headlights at guys passing by?
This is your defining post.
You have proven that you deserve to be at the kid's table.
Not that it was in doubt.

Your logic is.....lacking.
They aren't. 300,000 people dead from Covid-19 in nine months? That's more American Soldiers who died during the Vietnam War in Ten years. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This is your defining post.
You have proven that you deserve to be at the kid's table.
Not that it was in doubt.

Your logic is.....lacking.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do you really believe 300,000 people have died in nine months from just Covid-19 alone? If you do you lack common sense.
Yep. You guys must be right. All my friends that have contracted it and the ones that have died from it are shills for the Biden administration and the Democratic agenda. My wife, who is a nurse, has been lying to me for months about the people on ventilators who have died. You people who think this is a hoax are clowns. I hope it never hits any of you.
Yep. You guys must be right. All my friends that have contracted it and the ones that have died from it are shills for the Biden administration and the Democratic agenda. My wife, who is a nurse, has been lying to me for months about the people on ventilators who have died. You people who think this is a hoax are clowns. I hope it never hits any of you. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Nobody is saying it's a hoax but the statistics are way over exaggerated.