For Something Different

Most 80s Tit and Ass coming of age comedies didn’t age well at all. But there’s a few that I caught on Amazon over the past few days that are actually still pretty entertaining.

Porky’s
Revenge of the Nerds
Mischief

Still watchable and funny. None of these could ever get made today. Porkys in particular would cause boycotts misogyny, racism and anti-semitism all in the same movie, shit folks might burn the theater down. I loved it in 85 and laughed just as hard in 12/2020.

Revenge of the nerds has the head nerd tricking the hot chick into fucking him rather than her boyfriend by dressing as Darth Vader. That’s rape nowadays and they’d be putting disclaimers on the movie.

In mischief the kid didn’t take no for an answer from his girlfriend (who wasn’t really meaning no) and ripped her panties. Sexual assault I guess. Then he came in her when they had sex when she told him to pull out. I think that’s rape under the new consent definitions.

How things have changed.

And just a side note. A 26 yr old Kim Cattrel was pretty hot. And a 23 yr old Kelly Preston is, well, they don’t really look like that anymore. And a 24 yr old Julia Montgomery was sexy as hell.

Women just look so much better back then. Less made up. More naturally beautiful.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Try watching Blazing Saddles and thinking how that might play in today's movie theaters!
Another movie I love. Watched it about a year ago. Mel Brooks was legend.
Most 80s Tit and Ass coming of age comedies didn’t age well at all. But there’s a few that I caught on Amazon over the past few days that are actually still pretty entertaining.

Porky’s
Revenge of the Nerds
Mischief

Still watchable and funny. None of these could ever get made today. Porkys in particular would cause boycotts misogyny, racism and anti-semitism all in the same movie, shit folks might burn the theater down. I loved it in 85 and laughed just as hard in 12/2020.

Revenge of the nerds has the head nerd tricking the hot chick into fucking him rather than her boyfriend by dressing as Darth Vader. That’s rape nowadays and they’d be putting disclaimers on the movie.

In mischief the kid didn’t take no for an answer from his girlfriend (who wasn’t really meaning no) and ripped her panties. Sexual assault I guess. Then he came in her when they had sex when she told him to pull out. I think that’s rape under the new consent definitions.

How things have changed.

And just a side note. A 26 yr old Kim Cattrel was pretty hot. And a 23 yr old Kelly Preston is, well, they don’t really look like that anymore. And a 24 yr old Julia Montgomery was sexy as hell.

Women just look so much better back then. Less made up. More naturally beautiful. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So some of these movies that have sensitive and racist words were ok then but not know?
Where else have I heard this over and over?

Double fucking standard. Not surprising!
Cancel culture wont attack hollywood I guess. Theyre one of their own!
  • oeb11
  • 12-13-2020, 09:57 AM
DPST's - do not take the trump vaccine - it stops your ability to Hate as a side effect !!!
and - what ever will you poor Haters do without Trump to castigate. ???
Turno on yourselves - that is what.

Or - set up posses to go confiscate Ar-15's from legal owners - that will be a fun time in middle America!!!
Many people report after watching blazing saddles to have lost I. Q . points!
This says a lot !
Yet, a movie like cuties is shoved down everyone's throats.

Soon, they'll be protests on universities for pedophile rights LOL.

Imagine Chappelle's Show being aired nowadays. In the early 2000's, racism was very popular in comedy. Now, I guess, people are too sensitive, or there has been some sort of brain washing from popular media outlets.
Try watching Blazing Saddles and thinking how that might play in today's movie theaters! Originally Posted by WTF
How would a Kansas City faggot like you know?
Maybe if I spelled correctly and talk to text actually work.
DPST's - do not take the trump vaccine - it stops your ability to Hate as a side effect !!!
and - what ever will you poor Haters do without Trump to castigate. ???
Turno on yourselves - that is what.

Or - set up posses to go confiscate Ar-15's from legal owners - that will be a fun time in middle America!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Hello, Jack!

Is your post related to the OP or are you just jerking off.

CANCEL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbR8H2hJZM