Dating a Provider

How many of you would date an ex provider? Meaning it would be an exclusive relationship and she being out of the game?

JT
sounds likes ya dones woulds ...haves a very trustworthy life ...partner
I've done it a few times. What you have to understand these girl survive in the hobby by lying. They lie to family, friends, clients basically everyone, it's how they keep RL separate from hooking. After years of it they don't get out of the habit because they quit the hobby. So if that's acceptable to you... From my experiences I wouldn't recommend it.
the bestest advice ...comes froms the ...bestest grampy!

...grampy d!
who cheats 1st race ????
I've done it a few times. What you have to understand these girl survive in the hobby by lying. They lie to family, friends, clients basically everyone, it's how they keep RL separate from hooking. After years of it they don't get out of the habit because they quit the hobby. So if that's acceptable to you... From my experiences I wouldn't recommend it. Originally Posted by ben dover
I learned a long time ago a good way to put up with an obnoxious
drunk was to drink more than them and become obnoxious. They wouldnt bother me in the least.
Using that logic, all you have to do is be up one lie on them : )
I have, selectively
Ive "Dated" several "off the clock" .

Keep it "open" and not exclusive.

But a relationship? Forum guidelines forbid me to fully answer.. But in short No way.
once a whore always a whore and a lier and cheat . sooner or later they will go back to hooking.
Yea, the lies will never stop

If you accept them and don’t expect them to change, go for it

If you think it’s an exclusive relationship, don’t. As soon as she wants that quick money, she will be in someone’s car as soon as you turn your back

These girls have years of regulars they can rely on at any moment to come see them.
They're usually very good at one thing.I wouldn't expect them to come to your house and cook dinner.
I have met 1 who I believe would make an awesome girlfriend. One older Hispanic woman about 55. Always kept a clean house. Always made awesome meals. Especially on Sunday. She didn’t hobby anymore then needed to pay her bills.
  • Eli
  • 09-22-2022, 12:20 AM
BigDaddy,

Are you in love....I hope not.....

I've been down this road several times and always attempted to keep it open and who gives a shit who fucks anyone at anytime. It doesn't always work but I've had fun....PM will have a word or two about this I'm sure...

Eli
Liars, thieves, conniving cocksuckers, evil cunts……. Better than dating a politician
I'm going to give some genuine advice from a provider's perspective:

The most important thing in ANY relationship is honesty. In dating a provider or an ex-provider, this rings especially true. If she is a retired provider and she IS considering exiting retirement for whatever reason (financial struggles presumably), she *should* feel comfortable enough with you to tell you about her concerns and why she thinks that is a good solution, and the two of you can talk about it. As long as you are OPEN to her point of view there will never be any reason for her to go behind your back, and if you aren't comfortable with it you can explore other options. Presumably you have enough RESPECT for her to understand that she is talking about returning to WORK if that is ever something that comes up. But if she is retired, then why is there any concern? Sounds like a lot of weak male egos. Enjoy your time with undoubtedly a beautiful woman who has spent her life giving love to everyone around her. Now all of that beautiful energy is all yours. Enjoy.

All in all. We are PEOPLE who are WORTHY and DESERVING of LOVE. As are all of YOU. That is why sex workers do what we do! To shower love and affection on those who are uninspired in other areas in life. Why do so many of you look down on us for that??

If you have the thought process of - anyone who does xxxx for work is a scumbag/worthless/degenerate, then you should probably not date someone in that line of work.

What a mess this board is!