State: Texas
Address: LakeCities/Corinth
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Blond, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Milf, toned body, blond
Recommendation: Yes
Lame massage and well overpriced. Business must be slow.
Full disclosure. I am a friend of Cricket and have been seeing her for almost 8 years. An accusation that I am a "White Knight" would be fair except I will not jeopardize my credibility earned over a period in excess of a decade here and on ASPD, so I tried to keep my comments balanced. I constitute only three or four of Cricket' s 59 unanimous "yes" recommendations and rave reviews so I do think I am entitled to fair comment about the prior post. I took a look at the last 19 postings by DFW_Tiger. 18 were negative comments about providers who have received virtually nothing but excellent reviews from everyone who has seen them and 1 "count me in" to join the Fort Worth massage provider list. Interesting that he has not, in his last 19 reviews (the only ones available still online) posted a single review of his own: he just runs down the providers in other Encounter Reports posted by other members. And I don't know why but he seems to love the line "business must be slow" because he uses it over and over again. O W
Full disclosure. I am a friend of Cricket and have been seeing her for almost 8 years. An accusation that I am a "White Knight" would be fair except I will not jeopardize my credibility earned over a period in excess of a decade here and on ASPD, so I tried to keep my comments balanced. I constitute only three or four of Cricket' s 59 unanimous "yes" recommendations and rave reviews so I do think I am entitled to fair comment about the prior post. I took a look at the last 19 postings by DFW_Tiger. 18 were negative comments about providers who have received virtually nothing but excellent reviews from everyone who has seen them and 1 "count me in" to join the Fort Worth massage provider list. Interesting that he has not, in his last 19 reviews (the only ones available still online) posted a single review of his own: he just runs down the providers in other Encounter Reports posted by other members. And I don't know why but he seems to love the line "business must be slow" because he uses it over and over again. O W Originally Posted by old wobbly
I have seen cricket a few times, she is very good at what she does. Dont worry about dfw tiger, his bullshit is obvious
You are a white knight. I only comment when I notice that "friends" of providers oversell services offered and/or exaggerates the physical appearance of providers. I am not in the habit of wasting money. Accordingly, I don't want to visit a provider that fails to live up to a review written by an excited, elderly recluse with an unflattering appearance. That said, your standards differ from the few hobbyists that are fairly attractive and not socially awkward.

Many hobbyists would prefer an unbiased review devoid of fluff. However, some "friends" have other motives: You have seen this provider for 8 years. Of course you would seek to minimize one hobbyist's opinion / assessment. She's very friendly while the customer is on his back, but on the flip is overly cautious. At most, in my opinion, the services your friend provide is worth no more than $125.
So put your money where your mouth is and share some of your experiences and we can then judge what standards we are supposed to live up to.
  • Pro49
  • 02-09-2019, 09:00 AM
You are a white knight. I only comment when I notice that "friends" of providers oversell services offered and/or exaggerates the physical appearance of providers. I am not in the habit of wasting money. Accordingly, I don't want to visit a provider that fails to live up to a review written by an excited, elderly recluse with an unflattering appearance. That said, your standards differ from the few hobbyists that are fairly attractive and not socially awkward.

Many hobbyists would prefer an unbiased review devoid of fluff. However, some "friends" have other motives: You have seen this provider for 8 years. Of course you would seek to minimize one hobbyist's opinion / assessment. She's very friendly while the customer is on his back, but on the flip is overly cautious. At most, in my opinion, the services your friend provide is worth no more than $125. Originally Posted by DFW_Tiger
Bumped an over 2 month old review ?