URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84363-NaughtyBunny
City: Big D
State: Texas
Address: Around I35 and Loop 12
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CIM,
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall spinner with man made C's. No more than 110lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
I had some quality time with Naughty Bunny a few nights ago ( 2 h ) . I could not believe how good S&S she gave. I always thought that Table shower and nuru gel are needed for a long good S&S but she used another gel and played with my joystick for a long time to rub her own spots. She must enjoy teasing us, socially separated and pussy starved old fuckers.
GMerlin, I could be totally wrong, but it looks like she definitely enjoys teasing us. :-)
GMerlin, I could be totally wrong, but it looks like she definitely enjoys teasing us. :-) Originally Posted by Service90210
For sure! I am not into older ladies but Bunny is really naughty. 😂
Pics?
i’m not into older chic either, unless they’re badass, she’s badass!!! great body, SUPERIOR skills. needs to teach skill lessons at the amps as a side hustle
no pix, trust us though. killer body, very cute and she keeps up on her hair and make up...made me wait 10 minutes naked on the bed while she was in the other room fixing herself up. i was like,....uummmmm........
Guys, her pics are at the link to ourhome2 in the review. Just click it. It’s not that hard. NC
Bunny could give the other providers in town lessons on GFE. She is one of my favorites.
It's not a coincidence why Bunny has so many repeat customers. I have seen Bunny consistently since I met her back in 2017. No encounter with her has ever been the same. She brings something new to each encounter, and I feel like that's a huge reason why I keep coming back for more.

It does baffle me as to why other girls don't pick up on this. I can't tell you how many AMP girls I have seen only once or twice because the encounters just got boring and/or mechanical.
You raise a great point in general, Jay, and offer a spot on observation with respect to Bunny in particular. It really comes down to an attitude about customer service and, in rare instances, an appetite for spirited sex that hasn't yet (if ever, in Bunny's case) grown jaded. Add to that good health and an engaging personality, and you have Bunny at her very best.
I've been on the brink of pulling the trigger on her for a couple weeks.
b - Eloquently and accurately stated, as you always do. NC