City: frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: Keineahnung@gmail.conm
URL / Website: keineahnung@keineahnung.com
Activities: L0
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: A beautiful woman. Mature and astute in relationships, she has an exceptional body paired with an inquisitive mind ready to indulge in cross-cultural banter that exceeds the boundaries of American culture
Recommendation: -
Thanks for the review Vigilant. You need to take over for Bill-O and start righting a Vigilant-O Pick-O the Week.
My last 3:

- Elegant Massage (Little Elm on 380)
- Mulan (The Colony)
- Erawan (Frisco) multiple times
Trash or excellent for the above 8?
It is interesting to me that this post was held up in review for a while. I understand it is not the standard, and WHERE IS BILLO?
It is interesting to me that this post was held up in review for a while. I understand it is not the standard, and WHERE IS BILLO? Originally Posted by vigilant17
I’ve been wondering about him too. Ever since I challenged him to a Yugos race a year or so ago he disappeared.
Morriss
Welcome Spa
Golden Mckinney
[QUOTE
just list the last 3 - 5 places you visited. It they were trash, or excellent[/QUOTE]
Mostly 👎
-Denison Thia
-Carrolton Relax
-Frisco Relax
What am I missing? What good is just naming the establishment visited? I’m totally confused.
^^That's why I've been saying. Ha^^
What am I missing? What good is just naming the establishment visited? I’m totally confused. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Those are skewed numbers. Someone says, go see LALA or CICI and raffic increases 1000 fold but neither LALA nor CICI existed. At least not the unicorns mentioned, no?