Will you see providers that haven't been reviewd for several months?

Sometime I see showcases that look pretty hot, but then notice that the provider hasn't been reviewed for 3 or 4 months.
Sure, sometimes they're just taking a break, or maybe seeing regulars who's just not reviewing her.
maybe radar up though
3 or 4 months isn't a deal breaker- there are several providers on here who haven't reviews in a few months- no biggie- if she hasn't been reviewed in over year than that's an issue.
it's kind the same - but not
what if a hobbyist have not done a review in 3-6mo or a year ?
Absolutely! If a provider has a good reputation previous to the 3 to 6 months then she's worth the risk.
There's nothing wrong with that if she has reviews from more than one board and you do your research with no alerts or consistency changing her name. If she's taken a break and not using her pictures from 8 years ago you should be okay. I dont have a lot of reviews but then I dont post on eccie a lot either I hate posting ads my dear friend Sienna help me with that. Then my last review here was probably from a year ago. I'm more active on P411 I've have had a few arrangements which I could depend on more in the last two years which kept me kinda inactive. Also, if a someone contacts me with a lapse in there past I do my own research and screening and make my own decision to see him or not.
Some providers don't like/need reviews. One of my best experiences (only once so far but will be repeated), doesn't have many reviews. And she hasn't actually posted here (discussion or ad) in years.
it's kind the same - but not
what if a hobbyist have not done a review in 3-6mo or a year ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
yeah i have seen 3 providers but have yet to write a review... i dont know why but yeah.
Though less formal, there are other sources of information here. Most of the ladies I see don't have or care about many reviews. Which is a big part of why I don't post reviews.
No not really, over 3 months the question is why
Sure, I'll still see them. Tells me they're low volume, lol.
Sure, I'll still see them. Tells me they're low volume, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Don't you mean ULTRA low volume?
I would still take a chance with an established provider who hasn't had a review in 6 to 12 months versus a newbie in the WW with no reviews or a BP lady. I have known several ladies who have taking a "break" and got a RW job or for personal reason(s) left the hobby and made a return- only thing I would be curious is if the pics are still accurate- a lot can happen in 6 to 12 months t someone's body.

However, playing devil's advocate to the OP you have been on this site a little over a month and your 2 reviews are from BP girls with the last one being a BP girl who is known to hustle and upsell and offer a "hats off" session to any guy willing to pay extra dollars. I wouldn't be so picky if I were you about selecting ladies who haven't reviews in awhile- when they can look at your profile and be hesitant about seeing you.
I would fall under this category I suppose. What is a recommendation to fix this for a provider that has not changed her name, has not changed phone number, had to go UTR for last few years because of university, I have current ok's on P411, and I keep pics current.

Should I just throw it all away and start over? Now I can start doing reviews again.

It's a catch 22 and I would really appreciate logical feedback. If it is out there.