If clients posted BP ads...

...How about it ladies? Does it entice you? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I would totally call you. You spelled everything correctly, used all words in their proper context, and entertained my senses with rainbows. I know, weird shit turns me on.
I would totally call you. You spelled everything correctly, used all words in their proper context, and entertained my senses with rainbows. I know, weird shit turns me on. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You're such a sapiosexual mixed with a bit of ADD lol
You're such a sapiosexual mixed with a bit of ADD lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
No one has ever analyzed me so succinctly. I think I love you.
No one has ever analyzed me so succinctly. I think I love you. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I forgot to mention that I'm discreet. Or am I discrete? I can never remember.
I forgot to mention that I'm discreet. Or am I discrete? I can never remember. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Play to your target audience; discrete is the way to go. Embrace the BP trend & spice up your ad with some equine gender confusion, my fine little filly. Lol

http://tennessee.backpage.com/Female...llion/17493303
That's what some of the bait and switch ads should read.
Play to your target audience; discrete is the way to go. Embrace the BP trend & spice up your ad with some equine gender confusion, my fine little filly. Lol

http://tennessee.backpage.com/Female...llion/17493303 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That...is truly hilarious!

She does look like a horse lol
Don't forget speacials & slim waste.
Don't forget that she is 'upscale'.
Don't forget to post 100% its me or its free lol seen this so many times too funny.
1,000%
Hey ladies it's doc sausage, back in town by popular demand. I've got the meat to lift you off your feet.If your love life is a little ill ,old doc can give you a thrill.$300 special.

Ladies over 300 lbs please add $50 .satisfaction guaranteed!!!