NCNS Sammielove

So saw this new eccie girl's ad
1st day is a big day *.* so I wanted to get the goods before the crowd.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1848220

Sent her a PM in the morning for a visit
She texted me at 3:30pm saying she will be free at 7:00pm so I agreed at the time and told her to lock me in for the time. She tells me to do the same. She tells me the General area on where she would be I text her later at 5:00pm for a address and no reply. 6:00 hits I tell her I need a address to know where I'm going but figured she'd be busy with clients so I just head to her general location. 20 mins later she tells me she's stuck in traffic and won't be there until 7:30pm which i was cool with since she let me know.(figured a client showed up late so she had to push the time) 7:30pm hits and I text her back no reply I wait 15 mins and texted her she's a ncns. I've still yet to get a reply from her.

Having a NCNS the 1st day of business can't be good service.
I won't be trying to see her again.
I saved the text if she wants to deny anything I said.

But on the plus side I saw fireworks on my way home on 114
Ha ha! Looks like a developing pattern with her. She did the same to me...at 6:30 pm. So it appears her handlers are stacking her dance card...

She finally responded at 8 pm. Said her phone died... We've all heard that one before... Lol!

Oh well, on to the next one...

W.
Well at least u got a reply back I still got nothing. Well I guess it wouldn't matter Cuz I wouldn't have seen her anyways even if was freebie.

Her handler sucks. She need to get a better one or else she'll lose more clients.
Hobby tip:

ALWAYS have a plan B, Noober.

W.
Sorry about the wasted time, noober. Always get a general address AND confirmation from her that she knows you are on your way before you leave, or do not go. Newbies especially.

Originally Posted by VVFIVE
I did have a plan B ^.^
She finally responded at 8 pm. Said her phone died... We've all heard that one before... Lol! Originally Posted by Wildstar
Its quite possible she was telling the truth.

Her handler sucks. She need to get a better one Originally Posted by noober
Look who's talking...
SteveOTX
Possible she's telling the truth but very unlikely. Also she didn't text me back and all I didn't say anything rude.

Look who's talking...
That doesn't make any sense.
You should read the "private"
But I guess u cant.
U miss some information that supports what I said about time management.

Zero review huh leech much?