Sexy Socials In Dallas!!

Hey Guys,

I know the "socials" that are held in various cities are private events hosted by individuals and are in no way associated with this site.

That being said, it would be great if there were more socials here in Dallas. They are a great opportunity for providers to meet each other and potential clients. I have been to a few and they were kind of fun. I shook some hands and chatted over a few drinks. Maybe it is just me but every minute of every social I have attended, the only thought running through my mind is, "When and where are we all going to start fucking?" I mean, you are here, I am here...

It never happens and I think it is a shame. A friend and I have been looking into a vacation rental for an all night anything goes party...kind of like a swingers party except way better. Of course proper screening would be necessary and I am not encouraging any kind of illegal activity.

I am encouraging a get together in a private setting in which ladies are free to dress as sexy as they feel and everyone is free to get caught up in whatever moment they find themselves in.

To me, that sounds like a real social. I just want to know what you guys think. THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO ANYTHING! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Morgan
Sounds Great!
Works for me Morgan!
All night with Morgan and friends will sell out faster than the Super Bowl. Morgan - if I was younger I'd be in but as is I get a full release just looking at your pictures
So how much are you thinking it won't cost for a gent to not do anything illegal as many times and with as many ladies as he doesn't want to do it?
Sounds like fun. That's a party worth driving to Dallas for
please make sure there is good coffee there for us non drinkers. Folgers will not cut it!
"I mean I am here....you are here...."

Woo Hoo! I totally hear ya, Morgan! If we could only read one another's minds at a social.....there's gotta be alot of those same thought bubbles going on.

Hey, it sounds great! As EL said, "Morgan and Friends"...whoa, it could be outstanding!

So....keep us posted, k?
So how much are you thinking it won't cost for a gent to not do anything illegal as many times and with as many ladies as he doesn't want to do it? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

I'm all over this good time girls, but ditto above and the other critical aspect is where it goes down. And no I will not bore you with all of the areas I don't go to after dark again. However please keep us posted. And thank you for genning this up u lil hottie! Sounds like it could be fun. Could we pls do it somewhere near SMU like the Palimar"? That would be awesome. Make it kind of early like 6pm cause we all still have finals and have to run our hedge funds in London and Tokyo at night. thank you!
Now this is a brilliant idea, Morgan.

I met you at one of the aforementioned social events awhile back. You looked so amazingly sexy, I would have liked to have jumped you right then and there. With this kind of setup, I could!!

Sounds like a great plan to me.
Hey Guys,

I know the "socials" that are held in various cities are private events hosted by individuals and are in no way associated with this site.

That being said, it would be great if there were more socials here in Dallas. They are a great opportunity for providers to meet each other and potential clients. I have been to a few and they were kind of fun. I shook some hands and chatted over a few drinks. Maybe it is just me but every minute of every social I have attended, the only thought running through my mind is, "When and where are we all going to start fucking?" I mean, you are here, I am here...

It never happens and I think it is a shame. A friend and I have been looking into a vacation rental for an all night anything goes party...kind of like a swingers party except way better. Of course proper screening would be necessary and I am not encouraging any kind of illegal activity.

I am encouraging a get together in a private setting in which ladies are free to dress as sexy as they feel and everyone is free to get caught up in whatever moment they find themselves in.

To me, that sounds like a real social. I just want to know what you guys think. THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO ANYTHING! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Morgan Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Im in!
Morgan,

This gathering sounds like fun. If you ever decide to put it together, please let me know. I would be there.

elcid24
I'm in! I'll pay my part for the vacation rental
You guys rock! I am on it dog gone it and I will keep you posted!!

As for the location, it will be very carefully chosen so that you will feel at ease as soon as you arrive.