The Rocket City Club's 1st Annual X-mas Party Meet & Greet WAS a wonderful success! We have decided to have periodic meet & greets for North Alabama.

The 1st Annual Christmas Party Meet & Greet was a wonderful success! Thanks so very much to everyone who attended, we had an excellent turn out. Everyone looked absolutely amazing and I am impressed that we had no problems or personality conflicts whatsoever.

Everyone has agreed, we need to have periodic Meet & Greets...leave it to RCC to do the planning and we will bring the ladies. You guys just come and invite your friends. Be sure to tell them that they must be a returning client in order to come to the next Meet & Greet. We had several gentlemen who wanted to be there who were not return clients...sorry we had to keep it private for your safety and ours. Hope that each and everyone can join us next time who wanted to be there.

Anonymity and trust is the glue that will allow us to be able to continue to have such events in the future. Please consider this when talking about the meet & greet or posting anything in public and please do not blow each others cover or offer any details. We all have our own reasons for not wanting others to know (even by our pretend names) that we were there. I welcome any comments or suggestions here but do please keep the events and names of others who were in attendance at the meet & greet anonymous.

I think we can all appreciate the great value of being able to actually meet in person finally and to add faces to names in a private, safe and anonymous setting. Thanks for coming out and for having a great party with us!

Until next time...

Merry Christmas!
~ The Independent Ladies of RCC
(256) 684 - 1910