who has the done the most reviews

Just wondering out of the Bama men look at your reviews i am curious who has written the most reviews?
My vote would go to pipefitter73. He has been busy .
I would agee from I have seen of the bama guys....almost to busy..hhmmmm
My vote would go to pipefitter73. He has been busy . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
yep PIPEFITTER is the official MAN HO of Bama!!!{he is still writing all these reviews cause he has not had the Dallas Experience yet,so he he is just searching in the meantime}lol
I would agree He has been busy....
you took the words right out of my mouth dallas....should we get him a plaque that says so...and dallas i KNOW you will teach him a thing or two...
yep PIPEFITTER is the official MAN HO of Bama!!!{he is still writing all these reviews cause he has not had the Dallas Experience yet,so he he is just searching in the meantime}lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
And the thing is, I've got 3 or 4 reviews to do when I get the time. The reviews take longer to do than the sessions.
hhmmm....you do know there is more to life than how many providers you can see? are you going for a record?
And the thing is, I've got 3 or 4 reviews to do when I get the time. The reviews take longer to do than the sessions. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
The reviews take longer to do than the sessions. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Very true.

I tend to "sit on" my reviews for a few days as I'm mulling over what I want to write. But even when I'm actively writing, it takes longer than the session (and I"m one who always books longer sessions... 90 mins minimum, and 2+ hours preferred).

Cheers,

bcg
hhmmm....you do know there is more to life than how many providers you can see? are you going for a record? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I believe it was Robert Browning who wrote, "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

Sounds like that'd make a perfect epitaph for pipefitter once he meets up with Dallas and, sadly, expires as he finally meets his match.

(j/k... I'm sure with all the aerobic exercise he's been getting BCD the past few months he'll wind up outliving the late Mr. LaLanne. )

Cheers,

bcg
My vote for the most reviews goes to Pipefitter,along with my thanks !!..

He does a quality job on the reviews as well as seeing a diversity of ladies.

We hobbyests should all be hat-less...they should be off to Pipefitter !

Clyde B.
My vote for the most reviews goes to Pipefitter,along with my thanks !!.. Originally Posted by clyde barrow
Um... It's not like this is decided by a vote. It's a question of mathematics. Anyone who has the time and inclination can look at the profile of every guy here who lists Alabama as his home, and the one with the most reviews on his review tab (or the one with the biggest number in the line that says "Reviews:" over there on the side of his posts) is the one with the most reviews.

Now, it's certainly possible that pipefitter has the most reviews of any Bama dawg, but if he doesn't all the "votes" for him isn't going to make him the one.

Just sayin'.

And meaning no disrespect to pipefitter there. If this were the question, "Who writes the best reviews in Alabama?", pipefitter would win that hands down. As well as in MS, TN, and whatever other states he's posted reviews in.

Cheers,

bcg
hhmmm....you do know there is more to life than how many providers you can see? are you going for a record? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I think he's fully aware of that, having seen him a lot of times, I consider him a good friend...He's just having fun with the hobby at the moment...nothing wrong with that..
my kuddos to PIPE===

@ Dallas!