NC/NS Review Removed from Independent Reviews

Folks:

For those of you who saw the NC/NS review that was posted, I have removed it at the request of the reviewer. It had been challenged as being fake, but it was a result of confused communications and problem the provider had on a trip.

The original reviewer, when he learned all that had happened, agreed that, while he was disappointed that the meeting he believed to have been scheduled never occurred, he did not want it to have a negative effect on the provider.

One thing for everyone to remember is #24 in the Forum Guidelines - the Reader's Digest version is that a review can only be removed when the reviewer requests that it be removed or when it can be proven to be false. In this case, I feel the reviewer was very understanding.

Play safe and have fun!

JaG
well you removed it from the bama board,and moved it to the mississippi board
Not sure I did that, but it's possible. I'm pretty sure it went to the Recycle Bin, and I've moved it again this morning and checked to make sure it is there and not here. Hopefully it's gone for good.

JaG
I did not chime in on the cat fight, but I knew there had to be more to the story, I gave this provider her first review, and I knew it couldnt be a s cut and dried as NC/NS.
my 2 cents
I think the parties ironed it out. Maybe his next trip to Bham will go better.
I think the parties ironed it out. Maybe his next trip to Bham will go better. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I think it will go better. My impression after all this is that he's a gentleman, and she is a decent lady.

JaG
I am sooo happy to see this work out seeing that I know everybody involved except the OP but always want newbies to feel welcome.

KC, Brandy is a very sweet and sexy lady who is always trying to be the best she can be. She has a very warm and lovable personality. Pipefitter is an absolute dream (you too BGT- smooch) and JAG is a very fair minded mod. In the future, you may want to just do an inquiry in the guys locker room (BCD) and get some feed back on how to handle things or ask if others have had a similar issue with a provider. That's one of the "querks" of having bcd access. I think they have a life time access for 250 or something. Ask Jag. Another "querk" is that it gives you credibility to be a "premium access" member. Welcome to Eccie. Don't believe everything you see or hear and choose your friends wisely. Toodles! Lacey

Yeah, I'm coming to Alabama soon. I look forward to seeing you sweeties and dread the drama from those few that love to hate. raaraar