Birmingham next week...anywhere to go hiking?

Im visiting Birmingham next week and looking for info on where to stay and also I am wanting to take a short hiking trip this weekend. So Ill come in early to do so.

any ideas?

Oh and are the bears and snakes still hibernating? lol dont wanna run into those. then again, my luck Ill find a serial killer or something.
I'd think Oak Mountain State Park (in Shelby County) has to have something. At least the bears and snakes will still be asleep.
Take a mountain bike and ride some of the Oak Mountain bike trails. We just think we have hills down here.
OaK mOuntain is awesome!!

have fun!!!
I'll be in B'ham next week too Chella. You will probably want to stay on 280 cause that's where most girls like to stay. LE tends to leave that area alone. I prefer the Galleria Mall area and it's in Shelby county. I haven't been to any parks yet but I'd be happy to join you and check em out. I'm sure together, we could handle any serial killers... lol. Seriously though, avoid downtown. Birmingham is ranked the most dangerous city in the US right now and LE don't play. Hoover hates providers. There are some warnings out on guys too so be sure to look into that mess. Also, it's a discount city and guys black ball providers with high rates out of respect for the local girls that charge 150-200 and do anything for it. It has all the demographics of a high volume market and most don't want multi hours so it's not worth advertising anything but single hour sessions. There's a client not too far away that loves over nights and I bet you two would hit it off together. He and I are not physically compatible and he's a bit aggressive about what he wants so we didn't hook up but from what I hear about you, you could handle him. If I remember right, you posted you like guys like him. He's been looking for a girl who can handle what he wants and is quite frustrated. I'm gonna send him a lil pm and make sure he knows you are coming. Maybe then he will quit being mad at me too. Hey, at least I am honest and say up front... I am not equipped to handle some things. Plus he freaked me out putting too much 411 in his initial contact and i couldn't verify his references. He took it personal. I'm GFE not PSE and don't really feel comfortable with all that 411 in my email box. I am sure now that he is not LE and some girls say they really enjoy him. Some have taken the next day off and felt a bit over worked but he spends quite the chunk for what he wants... however, like I said- I believe you can make him happy and he would probably want to see you when you come back too. A perfect match. I could be wrong. But I do love making people happy and am pretty sure I am right.
I agree with Lacey, any where around the 280/459 area would be safe. Also Hoover (Galeria) area is good and it is just down the road from Oak Mt St Park. http://www.alapark.com/OakMountain/Trails/ There are some long ones so make sure you come prepared. Ruffner Mt. is more in the center of Bham but there are some cool trails there too. I am trying to swing a little break in my day Monday so that I might get to meet you. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If you need any other info, places to eat or so forth don't hesitate to ask.
See you soon I hope.
Thanks for the heads up. Lacey Im not into all that, all I do is massage now, so if he wants me to tie him up then Im game hehe. Ive been told about the 2 areas mentioned and also the park for hiking the hills. Im hoping the weather is good. Ill come in on Saturday, and hit the trails Sunday hopefully. If you hear on the news about a blonde kicking a serial killers ass then you will know it was me, haha. The thought makes me want to pack some heat, wink.

By the way, so far my rates havent been an issue. I think Im hitting on the higher class of men there, which is great! Im booking pretty fast and havent even advertised much. I may have to stay longer if I can swing a day off of work to play.
That's cool. Hopefully it all goes as you plan. I did tell him to check you out. Haven't you always advertised "just massage"? I advertise other places too but don't give up my fishin holes...lol. I just figured you were advertising on the regular sites... here, BP and e.com. I do too but only accept a select few. Actually, there's an underground hobby arena that's not on the internet that goes from Tuscaloosa to Chat. Old schoolers. I'm just being introduced but I'm being pretty well received. I all ready have plans with a local girl on Sunday but hit me up Saturday, if you want. I wouldn't mind going to a nice upscale club that requires dress shoes or something of that nature.
Ill be in the woods running from hillbilly cannibal serial killers lmao! but send me your number and Ill call ya. I think I ran across that underground thing before, and I hit Chattanooga too, so let them know if you vouch for them Ill see them too. I get sent there too with work.

Oh and my ads always say massage, and other pages are other services at my discretion. But I havent been in "that" mood lately, wink. I just have to click with a person.
Cool hun, Ill be there until Weds morning more than likely. Just email me the screening info.

xoxo

I agree with Lacey, any where around the 280/459 area would be safe. Also Hoover (Galeria) area is good and it is just down the road from Oak Mt St Park. http://www.alapark.com/OakMountain/Trails/ There are some long ones so make sure you come prepared. Ruffner Mt. is more in the center of Bham but there are some cool trails there too. I am trying to swing a little break in my day Monday so that I might get to meet you. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If you need any other info, places to eat or so forth don't hesitate to ask.
See you soon I hope. Originally Posted by imaboutto
Ok guys and gals, Im headed to Bama. Im stopping on the way to by some gear. Any suggestions on what to include in my backpack besides water? If you dont hear from me by Monday then you know I got lost. haha. Have a GREAT weekend
Yeah, bring me a sexy man you are not in the "mood" for... *giggles*
Actually just got here and had a few drinks at the hotel bar. Im thinking Im in the "mood." Hmm, I wonder where the "cougar" bars are around here lol. I could use a hit it and quit it!
Hogan's Irish Bar and Grill off 280 not too far south of 459. It sits back from the highway on a street called Cahaba Circle or something like that.

I've been there a few times, and it might be what you're looking for.

Have fun.

JaG
yay! I made it out of the mountain alive!! I loved it, and could get addicted. It kicked my ass, and I run at the beach often. So if you think you are in good cardio shape, then go take a hike, literally. Im sitting in my hotel after a long hot shower and some wine chilling out, and getting ready to get some men here in bama naked this week. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, Ill deff be back on this mountain.