Encounter: I just couldn't help myself, I saw Angel eyes in Trafford

User ID: n/a
Date: 5/6/2022
Name: Angel Eyes aka Jackie
Phone: 412-457-6642 (different from ad)
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...otize/20480728
City: Trafford
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Pretty much right up the hill from downtown Trafford.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Everything but greek, BBBJ, mish, K9, RCG, CG, BBBJTC CIM, Titty worship, ass grabbing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, long past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Butter face, skinny as a rail, but sexy skinny, big bolt on boobs that have seen better days, but still good to suck on. Even with being older and starting to show it, her enthusiasm overpowered her overall looks.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Typo
  • 05-06-2022, 06:37 PM
You're a very brave man
I like The Walking Dead as much as the next guy but let's not get carried away here.
I like The Walking Dead as much as the next guy but let's not get carried away here. Originally Posted by MrPlows

now that was funny as hell:mfr_lol :
Hahahahahaha! good and expected responses, but I still had fun and she took care of this old soldier. Now I need some young blood.
I bet she was really something before electricity......

FF
I bet she was really something before electricity......

FF Originally Posted by fstforward
She'd definitely be better looking without light.
I think that’s a tranny.
I think that’s a tranny. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That’s what I thought when I looked at the face pic. Dude looks like a lady.
That’s what I thought when I looked at the face pic. Dude looks like a lady. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought it was Willem Dafoe
LMFAO! It looks just like him, especially in that movie with the Irish guys who beat everyone up.
I saw during the shutdown(because she is close by), not a tranny, got the job done,price was right. Didn't like the fact of having to sneek in and out of her place because of the landlord.
I saw her years ago when she was in an apartment in N. Huntingdon. Nothing to write home about but got the job done. She looks rougher now
Hookers don’t generally get better with age