Encounter: Josie - a new found popularity?

User ID: -
Date: 9/2/22
Name: Josie
Phone: 1-412-301-6597
Email Address: IDK
URL (Profile or Bio Page): IDK
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: East of town
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJCIM, FIV, Spanking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4, heavy set but not a BBW. Pleasant enough face, small breasts, thick thighs
Recommendation: Yes
My, how times have changed Don!
Nice to hear from you Bam. What in particular are you referring to? Of course, we had some better choices in the good ol days - but we were better back then too
Does anyone know if she has an ad anywhere?
Good question. I don't think I have ever seen one
Nice to hear from you Bam. What in particular are you referring to? Of course, we had some better choices in the good ol days - but we were better back then too Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Well, let’s put it this way. Thick thighs? That’s not the Don I used to know!!!!! If you enjoyed your time that’s all that counts!
Well, let’s put it this way. Thick thighs? That’s not the Don I used to know!!!!! If you enjoyed your time that’s all that counts! Originally Posted by bambino

Her legs are not huge just disproportionate for her upper body
Her legs are not huge just disproportionate for her upper body Originally Posted by bigguyt
Bro, you don’t know Don. I do. I’m not sayin this girl is disgusting. Let’s just say she couldn’t get hired at Summertime back in the day. But these are tough times in the hobby.
Bro, you don’t know Don. I do. I’m not sayin this girl is disgusting. Let’s just say she couldn’t get hired at Summertime back in the day. But these are tough times in the hobby. Originally Posted by bambino
Strange and tough hobby times indeed
  • DOC22
  • 09-26-2022, 08:02 AM
Hello my fellow hobbyists. Eleven years for me as a hobby. I've never seen it this bad. My all time favorite was Isabellla Kruz who has since retired. Anybody ever had the pleasure to be with her?? I don't do many reviews, just lazy or busy I guess. I do enjoy all the comments from the older crowd who are really in the know. Keep up the good work gentleman & always be safe.
Gentlemen let’s stay on the threads topic please