perfect mix on a FBSM

Let's discuss what you are looking for and the options on a good full body sensual massage. For you gents who like a FBSM, do you like massage first? how long? what if MSOG, do you want to start with a bang and massage in the middle and end with a bang? how long is the right amount of time to spend on massage? What sort of massage too, deep and firm or light and sensual stroking and nails dragging your back lightly? when booking a FBSM do you look for a great massage first or a great sexy attitude that guarantees a sweet delicious nasty drawn out release, or perhaps a mix of both? tell us what you seek in a FBSM experience. what would be the perfect experience for you? also let's toss in 30 minute sessions too, what time ratio of how much massage to sexy play on 30 minute sessions. please describe your perfect session with a FBSM. I want to know what you like.
After all the 30+ years doing FBSM you still don't know?
um excuse me? you do not know me. I have been doing this 4 years and owned a successful business before that for 20 years. I am opening a conversation on what clients like and expect from a good session.You should not assume you know me or my story. If you do not like my topic here hun, just start your own new thread you find interesting or move along but to say something dumb about how long I have been doing this is not a useful answer to my legitimate questions.
  • TGF
  • 01-31-2017, 03:38 PM
I suspect that we all want different things. Some want a real massage that then turns sensual st the ending. Others of us want it all sensual from beginning to end, tons of teasing and whether level one or two to extend the happy part as long as possible in between. Some of us like mutual touch, others don't care. I think the best thing to do is to ask the hobbiest when as you start as to what turns them on. Some want to be passive, others want a full on make out session (i.e., all S). Just like some want sweet young hot providers while others of us appreciate maturity and the understanding it can bring.
A pre-screening questionaire, with multiple choice session options, might be useful. I'd gladly spend the time to fill one out if I hadn't seen the provider before.
Who provides the Scantron and the #2 pencil?
can you just tell me while I lick your balls? LOL
I usually just ask if they prefer more massage or more on the sensual side. That usually works for me.
I usually just ask if they prefer more massage or more on the sensual side. That usually works for me. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
So many questions... For a massage I think an hour minimum. Appreciate a lady who will do a 90 and make sure she is thorough sensually and otherwise. As for MSOG I do enjoy a second, and if the vibe is right sometimes third, but also have had massage that worked away the body tension while building the sexual and ended in a sweet release that was powerful enough on its own. Followed by some light massage after, A good cool down. A nice tease of mutual touching is always good. Make me work to get the top off, only access the bottom through a skirt or panties. Sometimes that can be more intimate than sex. IMO