Facial hair and beards

A general question regarding facial hair and beards. I've wanted to grow a beard but my previous professional prohibited that for safety reasons. Now I've started a new career and I am working on a beard.

For the ladies, is there a preference, sort of etiquette, or rules for facial hair? I only visited two ladies and haven't been back for a while because I'm not sure of how the facial hair would be limit options of the visit. If you are a DATY giver, which I really enjoy, does it bother or limit that activities for the ladies?

Thanks.
I personally would never visit a provider who had facial hair or a beard.
I personally would never visit a provider who had facial hair or a beard. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Agree with the Capt on beards and facial hair on providers, and also I really prefer a fresh and tasty bare pussy as a bush can get in the way of providing the best DATY possible.
When my beard was super long it was actually a turn on for a couple off my faves. AshtonLee wanted to 'ride that beard' the moment I walked in the door and practically threw me down on the bed so she could grind her ass and pussy on my face. That was me with a clean, conditioned and oiled beard.
As a provider, it doesn't always matter to me unless its a rough beard, which can make our tender places a little sore. If it's conditioned as Azaezel speaks about, no problem. Although I know of some ladies who may be extra sensitive to any facial hair.
Keep your 'stache trimmed- it feels weird to kiss someone whose facial hair can tickle your nose.... and if you're feeling nice, keep in mind how wet your beard gets from DATY and try to not rub it all over the provider. (unless you're into smearing people with their own dirty)
I LUV LUV LUV the feel of a soft beard or goatee on my pussy when I sit on your face!