CHAZ/CHOP shrinks to 3 blocks!

Seattle wins a concession from these clowns!!!!! They actually “gave” 3 blocks back to the residents of Seattle!!!! I’m sure they don’t have to pay for damages!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-d...roadblocks.amp
BTW, I contacted ZTonk to move this thread to the appropriate forum. But I’m sure there’s milking tables in CHOP!
Personally the longer it goes on the more it shrinks. Especially if the City Council steps up and cuts supplies off going into Chaz. Limited food, limited money and it will collapse fast.

Something tells me the City Council does not have the backbone to stand up to the occupants.
Send in the DRONES!
What were they trying to accomplish with this?
BTW, I contacted ZTonk to move this thread to the appropriate forum. But I’m sure there’s milking tables in CHOP! Originally Posted by bambino

It should have gone to Comedy Central.
What were they trying to accomplish with this? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Stupidity knows no bounds... on both sides of the fence.

BTW, I contacted ZTonk to move this thread to the appropriate forum. But I’m sure there’s milking tables in CHOP! Originally Posted by bambino
Of course, this is the wrong forum for this thread. What would have been the correct forum is either the Main Discussion or The Political forums, but they are always having a food fight in the political forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
BTW, I contacted ZTonk to move this thread to the appropriate forum. But I’m sure there’s milking tables in CHOP!

Quote:
Originally posted by PhantomoftheOpera: Of course, this is the wrong forum for this thread. What would have been the correct forum is either the Main Discussion or The Political forums, but they are always having a food fight in the political forum.

Baby Ruth knows all about the shenanigans in the Political Forum. He's one of main food throwers in there.
It should have gone to Comedy Central. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Eccie is Comedy Central.

In reading the article, my conclusion is that cops can still use billy clubs and their issued guns. So....
SEND IN THE MARINES!!!!! That would be about a 15 minute job!!!!
The City Mayor came out today and said they would clear out the zone. After a murder, another shooting, and the completion of looting Homes and Business with in the area the Mayor decided it was time to end it.
Seal team 6 about 35 seconds LOL /
This country has gone insane.... but hell, go ahead and let the mayors and governors of these crap holes protect the lawlessness, while the good citizens suffer.
Democrat Mayor and Governor