unremarkable and forgettable inauguration speech

lsm is shitting their pants over this unremarkable and very forgettable speech!

slick willie fell asleep and bernie looked bored as fuck and disinterested.

But sleepy dementia joe muddled through it.

Sounds like something Hannity might say...........

Sounds like something Hannity might say........... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Many are saying it! Dudes were falling asleep during speech. Pics all over the net!
Chris Wallace "the best inauguration speech I've ever heard"
I would take his word over Hannity or Racist Wimp Dixie any day.
I would take ripmany's word over the crap trixie's posts any day. Take that Larry Linville
It is forgettable for all you sundowning Fox/Breitbart guys that just witnessed the last inauguration that you will ever see. Maybe you out of touch relics will at least make it to the midterms to see the irreparable damage you did to the GOP.
Delusional!

clinton asleep and bernie looking like hed rather be back in Vermont

All caught on TV

You guys try to do better!
Chris Wallace "the best inauguration speech I've ever heard"
I would take his word over Hannity or Racist Wimp Dixie any day. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You will never convince Trump supporters, on this forum or elsewhere, that anything surrounding Biden is positive.
You will never convince Trump supporters, on this forum or elsewhere, that anything surrounding Biden is positive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

True Speedy, but the 81 million people whose opinion really matters are already convinced. Not much else needs to be done.
it was a trite and idiotic and divisive speech

but props as he did get through it
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2021, 07:40 AM
fiden's idea of 'unity' is lockstep marxist propgramming of amerika - and his LSM is happy to do just that.

fiden has already set up the 'enemy" targeted by the fiden/harris regime: 'white supremacists' - under every bed and the cause of 'institutional and national 'minority identity politics".

he will answer with re-education camps - modeled on the Chinese uighur camps - and run by Stalinsit AOC and he rmarxist squad
You will never convince Trump supporters, on this forum or elsewhere, that anything surrounding Biden is positive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

How about, who fucking cares? These extremists are inconsolable.
fiden has already set up the 'enemy" targeted by the fiden/harris regime: 'white supremacists' - under every bed and the cause of 'institutional and national 'minority identity politics".

Originally Posted by oeb11
the left corrupted American institutions that once all had accepted and respected

and then they wonder why peaceful conservatives don't accept them any longer
I didn't listen to one word of Biden's Inauguration Speech. Biden is nothing but a disingenuous Puppet. From what I can gather from these posts he used words that try to depict unity and goodwill and other bullshit. The Democrats failed to inspire unity among people during the Trump Administration but now because a Democrat is in office unity is now important for the country. If other politicians who attended were shown to look disinterested or bored it's because they know nothing Biden said really came from the heart it was probably mostly scripted to appease the masses. Both Biden and Harris are Absentee Landlords pure and simple.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2021, 08:15 AM
NGIT-he left corrupted American institutions that once all had accepted and respected

and then they wonder why peaceful conservatives don't accept them any longer

Comment - marxist DPST/CCPers don't wonder about it - IMHO NGIT

Their polarized viewpoint - abetted by the LSM - views all Conservatives as 'supremacists" - to be destroyed in re-education camps.