Name: Pam
Address and Phone: -
Address: 2555 Walnut Hill Ln.
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: 4seasonsspa.org
Activities: TS, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Standing Mish/BBFS/Toe sucking, CIP, more TS to clean up, foot massage and more toe sucking to kill off the hour.
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Exceptionally pretty Korean. Pert, softball size C's. Trim waist, shaved smooth kitty, manicure toe nails. She's 5'5" - I asked.
Recommendation: Yes
An honest review, how refreshing. Thank you.
Damned good review
An honest review, how refreshing. Thank you. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
So true. Thanks for the review AgMonger. Welcome aboard.
Good review for her
Thanks for the good review.
Hee bbbj was good but everything else was better
  • Lobus
  • 10-19-2022, 08:10 AM
I saw this location as being New York New York and Haven. I had some good times at New York New York. Wonder if this means the good old New Rainbow and Good Times , and Pink Elephant might come back. I miss those days of going to walk in and getting random good talent. Let me know I'd love to check out New York New York.
Hoping for revival of Dallas scene
  • Aoi
  • 10-21-2022, 07:22 PM
Hoping for revival of Dallas scene Originally Posted by Blackout100
There are more open than before.

Who knows? maybe we'll see the rise again.

I'm already being slowly proven wrong about Dallas being completely dead. I hope this continues.
There are more open than before.

Who knows? maybe we'll see the rise again.

I'm already being slowly proven wrong about Dallas being completely dead. I hope this continues. Originally Posted by Aoi
Aoi proven wrong? What’s this world coming to???
Pam is tough to top no matter how many places there are
I did go back and see Pam again last Tuesday. She seemed very happy to see me, but I'm guessing that had more to do with the 40 tip from the time before.

Had a good time but she cut off all the fun after round 1 and was pretty clear about me being crazy to ask for Round 2. No MSOG here. As before, the main event was awesome, but we wasted alot of time doing nothing to run out the clock. Going forward, it will just be a get down to business half hour for me. No point wasting the extra 80 to suck toes or get a lousy back rub.

I like Pam alot. She's really hot and a very nice lay, but I am not a big fan of "No". Going forward, she'll be in the rotation as an on demand AMP girl, but I'll save my hour money for the LA or CGS studio girls who are more friendly about MSOG.
Pam is a sweetheart.