Lurkers and hoarders

Chat has been slow and I’m tired of picking fights on the usual social media platforms, but I’m here to confess. I am an admitted offender. Offender of what you ask? I regularly visitor this site and have posted no reviews. Yes. That’s me and I’m not apologizing. But in all fairness, what can I add to a review on the usual suspects?? I’m not going to TOFTT because we all know that rarely works out and why waste hard earned money when there are solid providers to go to depending my mood and timing. Here’s what I also know. Many of you don’t share because you don’t want to compete for time. I get that. My favorites become incrementally tougher to schedule.

Here’s what little wisdom I share today. Be a regular. Be a frequent flyer with the same two or three and it’ll never be bad. It only gets better. There are no TCB issues with regulars and YMDV I say. Vary for there better. And when they do raise rates, it’s ok because we’re always magically grandfathered in at the lower rate.

Happy mongering. Happy lingering. Don’t haggle with the women. The experience will never be as good as it could have been. Wash your hands, brush your teeth, and one last public service announcement. Manscape. It’s a game changer.
Thank you I'll try to remember
Captain Obvious!!!!!
Captain Obvious!!!!! Originally Posted by Streambed
It’s a bullshit use of this site. Other cities use it so much better. There’s no entertainment value. So typical and why top talent doesn’t come here. Just one more aspect of an Albany 10 is in every way a real world 6.
Thank you I'll try to remember Originally Posted by winn dixie
It’s why we can’t have nice things.
Tomb

Very well put. He doesn’t have PA, so he can’t read your wisdom

lol
Tomb

Very well put. He doesn’t have PA, so he can’t read your wisdom

lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
How lonely is someone who lurks and trolls Albany, NY from Midland, TX? Wisdom. A wise degenerate is an oxymoron.
Hobby is that you? More confessions of a monger?
"There are no TCB issues with regulars and YMDV I say. Vary for there better."

If only this were true - I guess it depends on who your regulars are.

I think some ladies have TCB skills and some do not - it doesn't matter much whether you are a regular or not. And for the most part things do get better with multiple visits (comfort levels go up). But often things in these girls lives change and solid providers can become horrible providers very quickly.

I am glad that this works for you - but I am not sure it is universally applicable.
How lonely is someone who lurks and trolls Albany, NY from Midland, TX? Wisdom. A wise degenerate is an oxymoron. Originally Posted by George1990
I’m moving back to the area in a few months…so
Chat has been slow and I’m tired of picking fights on the usual social media platforms, but I’m here to confess. I am an admitted offender. Offender of what you ask? I regularly visitor this site and have posted no reviews. Yes. That’s me and I’m not apologizing. But in all fairness, what can I add to a review on the usual suspects?? I’m not going to TOFTT because we all know that rarely works out and why waste hard earned money when there are solid providers to go to depending my mood and timing. Here’s what I also know. Many of you don’t share because you don’t want to compete for time. I get that. My favorites become incrementally tougher to schedule.

Here’s what little wisdom I share today. Be a regular. Be a frequent flyer with the same two or three and it’ll never be bad. It only gets better. There are no TCB issues with regulars and YMDV I say. Vary for there better. And when they do raise rates, it’s ok because we’re always magically grandfathered in at the lower rate.

Happy mongering. Happy lingering. Don’t haggle with the women. The experience will never be as good as it could have been. Wash your hands, brush your teeth, and one last public service announcement. Manscape. It’s a game changer. Originally Posted by George1990
No offense.. but let's pump the brakes on calling it "wisdom".. i agree there is some truth in this if.. and only if the regulars are "demon free".. otherwise i would call this jibberish... think we all know that providers with "demons" are ruled by it.. and also makes them very unpredictable (no matter who their "client" is)... IMO
huge respect for this post
I’m moving back to the area in a few months…so Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Great. A return of someone who thinks they deserve A-level service because they feel like they’re better than the providers. None of us are. Look at it this way. You get back what you give. YOLO.

LMAO. “He doesn’t have PA. . .” I prefer the front door and transparency and don’t have any interest in hiding behind veiled/hidden comments, or learning who gets to CIP who, or how little you paid for it. And if you ask me, many providers should increase their rates if they’re good at their jobs and TCB.
I'll take FBSM reviews and posts o er a member with none. As far as TCBwith regulars, I see a few often and the response times suck yet I see them often. My UTR is the best at tcb and all her skills are just what I enjoy. Sitting back and taking info and rates and activities but not being g a contributing factor defeats the purpose. Also the fake reviews on her are easy to spot and should be deleted if credit isn't given,meaning the powers that read think the same. As far as rates I goes ,others as well as myself get rates thats alot don't and thats part of being a regular so that being said you can keep over paying when you take the offer given. Have fun gents stay safe ay safe