Address: 6001 Brentwood Pl NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Table dances, Private Dances, Convo at the table
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: multi
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: There were several (here are the standouts):
~5'3, hispanic, little plump only really noticeable in the stomach, bleached blonde hair
~ 5'4, hispanic, spinner, black hair (real), waitress
~ 5'6, hispanic, man-mades, few tattoos- similar build like the lead vampire in Dusk to Dawn, but not as attractive.
~ 5'8-10 (noticeably tall), hispanic or native, low hair, attractive but a lazy dancer
~ 5'8, fake butt, just walked around talking, never saw her dance even at a table.
~5'5, hispanic, slim, waitress, nice personality and actually double checked with me on every order to make sure I was fine with them putting it on my tab.
Recommendation: Yes
Perhaps a new trend. These strip club reviews are sharing a lot of info here today. An uninitiated fella would learn quit a bit from these recent ones. I do wonder how you would rate the club and how much you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks.
What, did you guys get a group rate?
Good to see some strip club reviews again. It has been dry for awhile. Not a partaker of the strip club scene I do like to read some reviews from time to time, to live vicariously through others experience. Lol
I had not been to one in years myself. It was a "well, not getting any other fish to bite may as well go check one out" moment. No group discount. They said there wasn't a lot of tipping going on despite it being a lot of guys there.