Name: Jenn
Phone: 501-596-8543
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-596-8543
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: off I-630
Activities: petting, CBJ, CG, Doggie, body worship
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, kind of longer, but in a loose bunch on top, so it was hard to know for sure. Curly blonde locks dangling down everywhere...VERY sexy
Age: 30 at most based on other guys' comments but she presents younger
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Where do I start?? Okay, for a picky guy, she has a BADASS figure! Like...better than her pictures. Her ass, waist, legs...Victoria's Secret level. No exaggeration. Her face and hair...also HOTTER than her pics. Got sort of a pixie look about her. A little baby damage in the middle, but not distracting at all, and an easy fix if she wanted to have cosmetic correction. I hope she doesn't because, boys, if she did that, she'd be busting $600 in NYC instead of hanging with us here in AR. Smelled good. Felt great. Tight little minx. Very fit, but not hard. PRETTY eyes! PRETTY face. Spinner. Two thumbs up on looks!
Recommendation: Yes
  • bndm
  • 09-06-2020, 09:44 PM
That's not cool... It ruins the fun and also makes it difficult to trust good providers on rate ... Timing of her upscaling makes it deceiving... Not cool. I respect provider rates and unless you demand something substantial, I see no reason to change the deal last minute... thanks for sharing
if she did that, she'd be busting $600 in NYC instead of hanging with us here in AR. Originally Posted by CH Luke

Funny you mentioned that price and NYC cause I was interested in someone in NYC at the $600 rate. Based at salary.com's cost of living site, $600 in NYC is the same as $258 in NWA and a little higher in Little Rock.