This sucks

It's bad enough that the provider scene is no good right now but the rudeness is getting to be too much to deal with.
Sounds like your looking in all the wrong places Tj

I am fixing to be in town so I know the scene is looking PHENOMENAL!! Oh and there will be more sexy providers coming after I am gone next week.
Maybe it's the client pool pushing the providers away....just a thought :-)
not all gals here..local and visiting...are bad news
just gotta research better baby..good luck
sipsap and skipthegames seem to have an abundance of problem people on them.
Wanna see rudeness, check a providers phone . I’ve dealt with this daily since starting and it’s even worse now .

Called names , threatened with rape death . All because I can’t get you screened or I’m too busy to respond in less than a hr .
That's terrible to hear Bliss, you're one of the really nice ones. I'm sorry.
Sounds like your looking in all the wrong places Tj

I am fixing to be in town so I know the scene is looking PHENOMENAL!! Oh and there will be more sexy providers coming after I am gone next week. Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
How long are you around? I need to put you on my TDL
I get it. Providers definitely get alot of shit with guys.
Wanna see rudeness, check a providers phone . I’ve dealt with this daily since starting and it’s even worse now .

Called names , threatened with rape death . All because I can’t get you screened or I’m too busy to respond in less than a hr . Originally Posted by Lolove
I hope you don’t feel obligated to give them any of your time, even the time it takes to respond. There is no reason for rudeness, or worse in your case. People need to grow up and act like adults. If you don’t know what I mean guy’s, I’ll lay it out real simple. Just treat others the way you want to be treated, pretty simple right!