Coronavirus and common sense

I'm concerned about the coronavirus and am taking precautions. I'm avoiding large crowds, not going out much and will be working from home for the time being. I was recently hospitalized and don't want a repeat visit. I'm lucky because my job provides me with paid sick day. Providers don't have that luxury. They are self employed; meaning no work, no pay, no money to pay the bills. Please be respectful of this. Use common sense. If you are sick, don't see a provider and put them in jeopardy. Wait until you are well to see them. If you have a raging one, take matters into you own hand and wait to see a provider later when you are feeling better. Take care and guard your health, we will get through his eventually...Tuz
Great advice and using common sense helps also.
Yes, great advice. Unfortunately it also effects us negatively when they stop hobbying. Like you said: providers are self employed; meaning no work, no pay, no money to pay the bills. We are all at risk every day, some people are doing too much.

If you're sick, don't trick!
If you're well, what the hell? Lol

I'll be around. 😉
+1 Adrienne
Lol well....
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 03EA483F-E080-48AF-A6D1-310A716BE32C.jpeg (96.7 KB, 385 views)
LOL Lexi honey!
LOL Lexi honey! Originally Posted by MAtuzak
Lol

:
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DEB4455E-AD5E-4D1C-B29D-0BD6F2E08DD3.jpeg (68.4 KB, 347 views)
stay safe and sane everyone!!
Lol well.... Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
That's an idea
Doctor's and nurses have special masks and gloves and some still got the virus
  • Mokoa
  • 03-31-2020, 10:53 PM
Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.