Cash app scam ally green eyes

I gave this chick $100 up front and went to her address for 1 hour date and made me wait 2 hours and still never gave me the address to your apartment had me sitting out there 2 hours like a dumb ass and she would send a text every 30 minutes saying I'm almost coming out ..a con artist

If anybody wants the text I'll send them to you
below I posted a link to a screen shot of my cash app proving that you are a liar!!!!
anyone that has cashapp knows you cannot delete things from your history/action page and no where on there is there anything involvong you. you dont even know my cashapp ID nor I yours. You did however, kick or punch my front door and incessantly harrass me for multiple hours followed by your attempted assassination of my character. I DONT STEAL!!! I'M FLAWED SEVEN WAYS TO SUNDAY BUT IM A GOOD PERSON AND I DONT DESERVE THIS BULLSHIT... DONT THINK IM GOING TO SIT BACK QUIETLY WHILE YOU TRY TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE A LIAR !!! THE ONLY LIAR IN THIS SITUATION IS YOU, YOU ASS HAT!!!!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At2pyu3wwqxFgvwwCi-LdPDndbg6zA
This is going to be fun
She is right though. She's terrible and doesn't respect your time and pretty much has the worst reputation in the hobby for her business practices but she does not steal.
She owns up to being late to her own funeral.
Heard other things about her.
But never stealing $$$.
  • Tdam
  • 04-25-2020, 04:03 PM
I’ve seen SAGE three times. Each time she allowed me to come into her place and wait while she spent up to a half hour getting ready. Based on others experiences I count myself lucky on the waiting part. What took place afterwards was always phenomenal!
Who is right.. or who is Wrong... both.. neither.. it is water under the bridge...

Lesson #1.... NEVERY...NEVER pre pay.... Lesson # 2... NEVER use a cash App.. Cash is king..

Oh yea.. I got burned once... NEVER Again..

AND I AM NOT TAKING SIDES!!!!
Weissach, she supplied a screenshot of the app that did not show the OP had sent funds.

He is online now (and i'm sure looking at this thread) and has not posted anything to refute that screenshot.
Please tell me that's really not his name in any way shape or form.
Guess who? You’ll never know! Haha. Anywho, Sage is one of the sweetest nicest girls anywhere unless you do her wrong then run, duck and hide because she’ll bring out the bitch in you given the chance. She’s never known how to curse right tho, puts a smile on my fat face hearing her say ass hat in my head. Lmaooo. I’d put my butthole on the line that she didn’t scam anything from skidder, she’s late almost as often as I am but a thief she is not. Unless we’re talking about Hards, uh hearts, then a thief she be. Hope you’re smilin and stackin Sage, fuck that liar ass hat shit turd, he’s a fuckin fibber.
Hard of Texas, I agree with everything except that's she's nice and sweet. She's a psycho and the only redeeming qualities she possesses is a body built to fuck and she doesn't steal. That's it. Lol
Where you at skidmark with your rebuttle.
I’ve known ally for years, at least since 2012. Way before she even had an account on eccie. And I have never known her to be a thief. She has always been straight up when it came to money. So I don’t believe any of this bs for a second. She’s actually a really sweet person so this definitely is not in her character.
damn no one drive access

one things for sure that broad got a body... dat azz tho prolly last 15 mins lol