Avoiding passing Colds to Providers

Tabatha Tucker is in town here in the Roc. We've been together a few times, so she sent me a text to let me know she was here. Unfortunately I came down with a cold, and I didn't want to share that with her. Sneezing and coughnig during an encounter would be a big turn off (IMHO), and I didn't want her to come down with the same bug as I got. I thought I could get over it, but didn't want to chance Tabatha getting sick too. I think there was a thread on here earlier about this, but Tabatha was very nice when I begged off on meeting. Also, I figure it would throw off her business if she got sick. If you get a chance though guys, she's a sweetheart and wild in the sack. Here's her ad on BP:

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ied-33/8685251
It was really awesome of you not to share koodies. Getting sick on tour destroys it
Tabatha Tucker is in town here in the Roc. We've been together a few times, so she sent me a text to let me know she was here. Unfortunately I came down with a cold, and I didn't want to share that with her. Sneezing and coughnig during an encounter would be a big turn off (IMHO), and I didn't want her to come down with the same bug as I got. I thought I could get over it, but didn't want to chance Tabatha getting sick too. I think there was a thread on here earlier about this, but Tabatha was very nice when I begged off on meeting. Also, I figure it would throw off her business if she got sick. If you get a chance though guys, she's a sweetheart and wild in the sack. Here's her ad on BP:

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ied-33/8685251 Originally Posted by tigerjedi69
who said jimmies aint the salt of the earth? kudos to you good sir
Indeed!!!
Where would your biz be without them.....LOL
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I guess this can happen in any threAD.
  • GP
  • 03-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Wonder why certain people don't have the balls to say bad things about people so everyone can see them? Never mind, I already know the answer.
I guess this can happen in any threAD. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

I'm starting to think that you don't care for threAds.. Lol
Wonder why certain people don't have the balls to say bad things about people so everyone can see them? Never mind, I already know the answer. Originally Posted by GP
Everyone knows the site is full of punk bitches, it just comes with being "anonymous" online.

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ied-33/8685251 Originally Posted by tigerjedi69

was very nice of you, I wish everyone was so considerate.. Getting sick can sideline you for a while.
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
bingo
  • GP
  • 03-13-2014, 09:41 AM
Game, set and match
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Lane

Jonballs......this has NOTHING to do with you, my "life choices" are none of your business, and you are only taking GBOF's side because you want to join an argument against me because I cancelled a 4 day trip to ROC with only 3 booked calls, you being one of them. The other "problem" you have I've explained and no one wants your personal information.....AND WHAT PERSONAL INFO DO YOU GIVE WHEN BOOKING A CALL????? A hobby cell, fake name, and that's it? No one gives their personal information and frankly WE DON'T FUCKING WANT IT. And why are you writting in private so I can't respond to it and defend myself? Does your name on the board reflect the fact that you have NO BALLS????? Cause all it means to me is you are a fucking coward.
!

for this very reason is why I posted private

now time for you to give up who is supplying you the private posts

and take your vacation

"ditzy" . yup i did call that , now it remains to be seen how accurate
  • GP
  • 03-13-2014, 09:53 AM
BAHAHAHA keep grasping.

Seems most people on here have you figured out and it ain't that hard to do.
GP,........................... .. youve had a rough couple of weeks of epic failure

then lashing out , its just not becoming......but it is hilarious IJS...

i think WE all get it..