Bill might be the worst thing to happen to Hillary

Camera smart phones did not exist in the 90s. Now they do and Bill has no self awareness of his predatory nature. One video is worth about 5000 words in the New York Times.
Looks like someone caught YOU on a cellphone camera, JDrunk!

This is what happens when you are in contact with so much

SPAM

You're fucking disgusting, you nasty old fraud!
IMO he is not helping her.

When he's talking he is struggling for his words, and when he reads he doesn't have the spontaneous delivery. IMO those who believe they will get him as a "quasi-VP" will begin to have second thoughts. "Bill is NOT back!"

The "new voters" (young people) will see an Old Man with White Hair babbling.

And everyone else will see this:

and this:

No golf photos, LLEphantMan?
No golf photos, LLEphantMan? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How 'bout some pictures of Jennifer Flowers and Paula Corbin Jones, assup ! And Juanita Broderick and all the other women that Slick Willy said " I did not... " about ! You remember, all those women that Shrillary and her hit squad went out to intimidate into silence for her sexual predator husband ! " IS " that the kind of photography that'll help Shrillary's image in the polls ! ?
"Bill might be the worst thing to happen to Hillary"

I think bill, in one of his more candid moments, would argue that Hillary was the worst thing to happen to him
  • DSK
  • 01-05-2016, 01:17 PM
"Bill might be the worst thing to happen to Hillary"

I think bill, in one of his more candid moments, would argue that Hillary was the worst thing to happen to him Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If that were the only woman he ever fucked - I would agree. That's why I forgive him his sexual transgressions, plus the economy was good when he was President.
The Kathleen Willy episode was probably his finest hour. The woman reaches out for a friend when her life is in turmoil, and he reaches under her blouse.

Pure class.
If that were the only woman he ever fucked - I would agree. That's why I forgive him his sexual transgressions, plus the economy was good when he was President. Originally Posted by DSK
understanding of his transgressions against her perhaps, if sex with others were a transgression against her as she seemed complicit in some regard , but not forgiveness of his transgressions against the women he abused and on whom he forced himself
How 'bout some pictures .... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Since I have YouRong on ignore, I didn't see his request for golf pics of "Bill"!!

I guess I wasn't thinking about golf .... what with global warming and shit ....

I guess those are his real teeth!

No telling with the draft-dodging, sop on taxpayers' money!
Bubba is frail and failing. Hillary is gross. But hey, they are the standard bearers for the demotards. Disgraceful.
Bubba is frail and failing. Hillary is gross. But hey, they are the standard bearers for the demotards. Disgraceful. Originally Posted by bambino
Bonnie and Clyde.

Bonnie with brain problems and Clyde with psychological issues.

Oh, wait! I'm sorry! That's not Hillarious!!!!