shortage on tha south?

Seems like most of the "action" is up north? Whats up with that? Or am i just not in the know?
South Austin is the way to go according to what I was told.
You were told by a southie, they don't like to drive north thru downtown, and northies don't like driving thru downtown to get south. Truth is a lot more happens from downtown north.
Yes, but the best guys come from the south. Just saying
All the action is up north? Pfffffft. I think not.
South Austin is the way to go according to what I was told. Originally Posted by HBG Platinum
As someone who was born here, I can tell you. you were told 100% correct. North Austin ain't worth a shit. Problem is every time we get the weekly "Where should I stay thread" the same group post on it telling her the Domain/Snoboretum. If the South Austin hobbyist would speak up and pm a request I guarantee shit would change real quick. The other problem is there's too many South Austin mongers who are willing to sit in two hours worth of traffic just to go get some (Screw that shit!!), guarantee if they quit shit would change real quick.

But that's ok. The fastest grrowing areas are Buda, Kyle, and San Marcos. I have a funny feeling the tides are gonna shift much sooner than later
Southie here representing. Lol. I've been North West lately, and looking forward to coming home SOUTH permanently this week!! Woohoo!! It is totally true that Southie's don't like to drive North and visa versa. No one wants to cross the river during the day time, especially. It's just not practical for most.
I've had places all over. Northside was busier for me, but my South side guys seem to repeat way more and book longer dates.
I've always been in the minority, as one of the provider on the far Southside, but that's cool with me. I'll take on South side to North San Antonio. Lol. Seriously, guys drive up from SA a lot. If you really want to see someone, you'll find the way and time. I think one guy had a list of Southside ladies, but can't remember his handle.
Plenty of action down South. In fact, anyone I see on a regular basis that is on eccie is down south.
I've been up north for my entire time in the hobby. I'm pretty excited to be down south here in the next few weeks, change it up a bit!
For guys looking for a South side meet up, if a provider were looking to rent an incall location for future use, which neighborhood(s) would you prefer/recommend?
I live way north, like RR/Hutto north and I've driven to the south side on a couple of occasions. I've no problem doing that if the opportunity is good. I visited the south side M&G and met some great ladies. Hope to see some if them soon. Bottom line I like NE and SE. LOL.
Southside baby...come and get it...
Southie here representing. Lol. I've been North West lately, and looking forward to coming home SOUTH permanently this week!! Woohoo!! It is totally true that Southie's don't like to drive North and visa versa. No one wants to cross the river during the day time, especially. It's just not practical for most.
I've had places all over. Northside was busier for me, but my South side guys seem to repeat way more and book longer dates.
I've always been in the minority, as one of the provider on the far Southside, but that's cool with me. I'll take on South side to North San Antonio. Lol. Seriously, guys drive up from SA a lot. If you really want to see someone, you'll find the way and time. I think one guy had a list of Southside ladies, but can't remember his handle. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
hell no.no one wants to cross the river during the day
i got caught 3 times before i made it to this country!
Chinga la migra. Pinche putos.
I've been up north for my entire time in the hobby. I'm pretty excited to be down south here in the next few weeks, change it up a bit! Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue
You just made my day, southies rule.

IB