Authorities arrest 115 in Tarrant for soliciting prostitution

"Referring to prostitution as evil, Tarrant County Sheriff Bill Waybourn on Monday announced the arrests of 115 men who he said had sought to pay for sex acts with people acting as decoys."

And so it begins....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/authoriti...225630455.html
“...Some of the decoys are adults; others are underage...””....WTF!!

Looks like outcalls may be a safer experience for me with Ladies I haven’t seen before.
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2021, 12:24 AM
How they catching all these dummies? I had 2 different whores off the track blow me tonight within a 10 minute spread, even parked in the hot zone for both of them

I think these tricks they're catching are uneducated on the protocol and are doing a lot of talking beforehand without any action

Why does the story say suspicion of prostitution? Sounds like they're taking anyone in to see what sticks, always keep your mouth shut gentlemen, if the whore wants to discuss business without at least stroking you, drop her ass off
Referring to prostitution as evil"

Typical Texas sheriff. The kind of sheriff that throws his hat in the dirt and shakes his fist when he gets outfoxed by them Duke boys. Note that he's talking about the basic act of prostitution, not about known trafficking. It's 2021, and a man in a position of authority uses the term "evil" to refer to the act of two consenting adults exchanging money for sex.

Sounds like the philosophy department at the academy needs to invest more in its ethics/morals curriculum. We've got an absolutist over here playing fast and loose with the concept of evil!
How they catching all these dummies? I had 2 different whores off the track blow me tonight within a 10 minute spread, even parked in the hot zone for both of them

I think these tricks they're catching are uneducated on the protocol and are doing a lot of talking beforehand without any action

Why does the story say suspicion of prostitution? Sounds like they're taking anyone in to see what sticks, always keep your mouth shut gentlemen, if the whore wants to discuss business without at least stroking you, drop her ass off Originally Posted by BLM69
This was a Tarrant county operation, and it sounds like the arrests occurred in Fort Worth and Arlington. If you were working “the track” in Dallas, you would not have encountered them.

So far Dallas hasn’t shown a lot of interest in stepping up their efforts beyond what they’re already doing. If more true traffickers* head east out of Tarrant County I could see that attitude changing.

*When I say “true traffickers”, I’m assuming the efforts in TC were focused on street traffic and online solicitation through LC, RR and social media. I don’t pay much attention to LC, but have seen an uptick in suspicious Fort Worth and Arlington ads on RR in recent weeks. Could be coincidental, but the Sheriff did say they were continuing their efforts so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is part of that effort.
"exchanging money for sex"

Heck I do that all the time, it's normal human interaction. However, it's legal when there is a middleman involved, like a bartender, dress sales, dinner, live band. It's ridiculous and hypocritical to criminalize the arrangement when it's a direct currency transaction as opposed to a negotiation with a cut-out involved (the middleman). Seriously now, the world economy is based on "exchanging goods for services".

Just remember, folks, it's all about control for the authorities, politicians and the donor class. They have to get their cut of the action or it's considered an illicit act. If the authorities don't get their share of the revenue then it's punishment time. If prostitution was legal then human trafficking would be rebranded as staffing, and OSHA would have some interesting new guidelines to create for the industry.
Hell marriage is exchanging ,,, However the WAR on rights continues , 2 or more consenting adults,,, How About stopping gangs crimes you know real stuff not just feel good
I caught just a snippet of an interview with the Sheriff this morning. When asked if “decoys” meant this operation was focused on street crime he confirmed that was the case.

Of course, that doesn’t mean ongoing efforts aren’t extended beyond that. I hope some of the ladies doing business in TC will speak up about anything they may be seeing or hearing on their end.
I was going to post this after I saw it last night on TV. Like it was stated earlier it is all about control and a damn shame. I can't believe this is a felony.
Seems like they’re bored… they need something to do when there’s plenty of crimes that need their attention. So sad.
Motivation hardly matters anymore. What matters is how they’re going about it and what the rest of us can do to protect ourselves. Gathering as much intel as possible on what we (both men and women) are seeing and hearing is what will be most helpful.
Motivation hardly matters anymore. What matters is how they’re going about it and what the rest of us can do to protect ourselves. Gathering as much intel as possible on what we (both men and women) are seeing and hearing is what will be most helpful. Originally Posted by TinMan
Well said *claps*
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Seems like they’re bored… they need something to do when there’s plenty of crimes that need their attention. So sad. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
Cops were already corrupt, they are a gang with badges and have authority over civilians, they will lie to give you a case, this law just gave them more leverage on taking folks in. They don't want to deal with real crimes, they're a bunch of pussies
+1 BLM. Keep your mouth closed! If they won't get in and talk outside the car drive off. Never discuss anything in those hot areas. It helps if you got a few cum dump cheap sw regulars. Most have phones so it's not your usual pick up.
This was a Tarrant county operation, and it sounds like the arrests occurred in Fort Worth and Arlington. If you were working “the track” in Dallas, you would not have encountered them.

So far Dallas hasn’t shown a lot of interest in stepping up their efforts beyond what they’re already doing. If more true traffickers* head east out of Tarrant County I could see that attitude changing.

*When I say “true traffickers”, I’m assuming the efforts in TC were focused on street traffic and online solicitation through LC, RR and social media. I don’t pay much attention to LC, but have seen an uptick in suspicious Fort Worth and Arlington ads on RR in recent weeks. Could be coincidental, but the Sheriff did say they were continuing their efforts so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is part of that effort. Originally Posted by TinMan
Shit… South Dallas has had more cops on patrol… it recently only stopped because of the Fair… they totally cut down trees, closed shops… post on streets it’s definitely a bigger presence