TARA EVANS VIOLATES ECCIE GUIDELINE and Harasses other women

[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1055558949][QUOTE=Rachel;1055558932]tara evans - should we ever take you seriously! I think you just are starting drama to start drama. I dont cat fight.

[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1055558949][QUOTE=Rachel;1055558932]tara evans - should we ever take you seriously! I think you just are starting drama to start drama. I dont cat fight.

this girl violates Alerts and trying to disrespects other providers based on gossip and third party information. I take my life and things seriously. she is now airing personal family violence comments towards me. I have made it very clear that my assault happen and will not tolerate her opinions based on a third party comments from someone who was not there to begin with. Also my social drinking and calling me a liar is only her way of trying to hurt me and my reputation. This has been an on going problem with her in the past.
When an alert is posted it suppose to help girls stay safe. If i take the time to post about an LE situation to keep others out of trouble, then that topic needs to be on point. Not post in a thread about more personal information that isnt her place to air on a board especially when its not on topic or about her. This is childish behavior and i will not tolerate anymore altered personal information that is serious and threatening to me and my reputation.

Her comments like this proves she is a drama starter, cant follow rules, and disrepects others personal privacy. How can you trust a provider to be discreet and not air a man's personal information and third party comments.

Im tired of all SO called lies she claims and should treat other providers with respect.

Please be careful what information you give this girl, she is liable to ruin reps and publish lies to ruin another girl. Hunny - you lie by not following the rules on a site. Respect my privacy, dont get involved in my personal life when you are not involved in a situation you know nothing about.

Secondly, there is protective order in place on that situation for both sides and you publishing things to alarm, annoy and embarss me is a violation of that order due to you being a third party to annoy me. Clearly dont get involved in legal situation unless you wanna deal with them and pay for them.
Her posting on this had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

VIOLATES THESE RULES : GIRLS BEWARE of this one!
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

Thats not all of them - but hey hunny! Here is the rules that is the truth and for you calling me a liar when i didnt...MAKES YOU ONE! I guess you would know!
What you have a burr up your ass about Rachel is that you got called out on the carpet for degrading the young lady that was asking for help with her son. You must be plain stupid for this done killed a lot of business for you with the actions of putting your foot in your mouth...

Honestly there are two women on here that you owe an apologize to and stop acting like some spoiled bit** for if not getting your way.....
First of all this posting is about what two ladies said to me in an alert about LE in Arlington texas.

Now you are referencing a thread that I didn't mention.

As for an apology, Wow- I didn't lose any business hun! I think its tacky to post a comedy thread making fun of people asking for help on eccie. That thread was sarcastic as f*ck.

Secondly, this post is about someone who called me on the carpet - PSHHHH! wtf- there is no carpet to be called on I DIDNT LIE or make shit up.

Again, I will not apologize for standing up for the truth about me to a situation that I was actually involved. Her comment was an opinion not the truth or fact because she was a third party listening to rumors. I stand by my word.

Thanks- Again lets stay on topic, Tara Evans stated in posts that violates eccie thread policy - that's not creditable or in anyway a person I would want in my home or put in front of a client to feel safe or drama free.

Just sayin
D-R-A-M-A
Tell it to the mods or pm each other
Shit the rest of us don't give a f@<k
If you feel disrespected or violated pm your mod and let them deal with it
What do you gain by positing in open forum.
Who can yell louder?
Really?
Do you really think this is even remotely an alert? Do you even know what this section is for? You're starting to sound like a fucking lunatic.

I doubt your dislike of Tara's posts on your silly alerts keeps members out of danger.

Go to bed and sober up, clown.
When people would tell me that pussy goes bad, I never knew that was possible but holy shit batman.
Yeah tara can be a cunt a shitty lay to most and a drama starter but she never threatens the safety of others here and by you posting this overreacting babble filled drama you are basically self alerting people to your own unstableness.

I suggest you step away from the keyboard and get help for whatever issues u may have going on in your life!
Thank you Jules. I really appreciate what you said.
Lord is it Friday yet?? lol
Rachel this thread that you just started proves everything without me having to even open my mouth and say something.
Not an alert.
But shouldn't this be in Coed for ALL to enjoy?
But shouldn't this be in Coed for ALL to enjoy? Originally Posted by GracePreston
Girl please no. Don't need all the press. lol
Yeah tara can be a cunt a shitty lay to most and a drama starter Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you Jules. I really appreciate what you said. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I'm sorry, this is funny as Hell!
But shouldn't this be in Coed for ALL to enjoy? Originally Posted by GracePreston
What makes you think ALL don't read the Sandbox?

People have got to stop their love affair with co-ed and post non-hobby topics like this in the Sandbox, where they belong. (Let's not even get started about Alert misuse)
Duke, I don't read the Sandbox unless I hear someone say "OMG, check out the thread in the Sandbox"