Passionate GFE Providers ?

I know this probably has been a thread in the past, but who are some of the most "passionate" GFE providers that you have experienced ?

They might be out of my price range, but I would at least like to know who they are.
Many to choose from ... Alli, Fancyinheels, Adventuress4U, NorthHouFunMilf, and more
This would get better traction in coed
I am more on the sensual passionate side...
I enjoy the passion, not just hit and go.
I think passion is a two way street. When it is reciprocated the level of passion increases exponentially.
Mods, can you move this thread to Coed please ?
OP - that's the beauty of Hobbying...you get to go out and find/determine which provider you have the most chemistry/passion with...

I have met some girls where the passion or IOP is off the chart while others is just 'ok'...it depends on both people...YM said it perfectly..
  • Sonya
  • 09-12-2014, 07:33 AM
The most passionate sessions Ive had werent scripted. The chemistry just happened, time stood still and we both gave ourselves over to it.
Chemistry is the key....I've had great chemistry with some girls here and horrible chemistry with some of the best reviewed providers.

I'm still looking for the one ATF that I click with. Not sure she is real.......
I don't think there is such a thing as an ATF (for me).....This is what I love so much about the hobby... I love all women...Each and every one of them have their own special "thing" to me....
I know this probably has been a thread in the past, but who are some of the most "passionate" GFE providers that you have experienced ?

They might be out of my price range, but I would at least like to know who they are. Originally Posted by texanguy01
High prices don't always equal mind blowing experiences. Read lots of reviews and see who consistently hits it out of the park. But with that being said it's always YMMV.