noob question from another damn noob

It's perfectly acceptable and not goonish to go to the strip club solo isnt it?
  • mr666
  • 09-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Uh...... Yeah! Totally acceptable.
  • Sonya
  • 09-15-2014, 07:08 AM
They prefer it. Easier to fleece you when your all alone and have only yourself to hold you back.
Remember you are the prey animal. Predators love it when prey critters wander off alone. Think blue gnu alone at Serengeti waterhole...looking over his shoulder for lions and stuff and then a dang crocodile jumps up and snatches his food ass into the water.
Just remember this before you go in...

"You're going to get fucked ...you're just not going to have sex"
Best tip of all......

Do not use a credit or debit card in a titty bar.
They prefer it. Easier to fleece you when your all alone and have only yourself to hold you back. Originally Posted by Sonya
Sonya in 2016.

I called it first.
  • Sonya
  • 09-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Lol 1996. Was driving a limo for the owner of Labares. Had me drive him to titty bars all day. I was a baby with a size 4 ass and huge perky naturals, naturally they got me on stage. My stripper days are behind me. Way behind me lol.
You can still shake some taint photos for us.
You can still shake some taint photos for us. Originally Posted by pyramider
I've got a fist full of ones.
I go all the time, at first it felt lame but I do get more attention & can leave whenever I want not having to worry about my buds being satisfied lol going solo shows confidence unless you look creepy then it shows your a weirdo hahaha
Just remember this before you go in...

"You're going to get fucked ...you're just not going to have sex" Originally Posted by SNL9933

LMMFAO
  • Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 10:38 AM
I go all the time, at first it felt lame but I do get more attention & can leave whenever I want not having to worry about my buds being satisfied lol going solo shows confidence unless you look creepy then it shows your a weirdo hahaha Originally Posted by standamann44
Going solo doesn't show confidence or creepyness to a dancer. It shows a dancer she can get you alone. That your friends won't see your boner. And that your friends won't make you leave or turn down more dances.
With 1.3" of dangling death no one really sees my boners ... ijs.