Erotic Ball 2014

• Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 09:04 AM
Who's going? Who even knows what it is? Just my usual curious self.

Yes I'm going with a date. Little fyi if you see me, or should I say recognize me (masquerade ball) let me make you aware I will be collared.

What does this mean? Well for the evening as a collared slave I belong to the man who collared me. It's not polite manners to speak to me first. If you do approach us please introduce yourself to my Owner first. Then to me. I will not have permission to play with anyone but my Owner.
If your going you probably know things like this already. But the ball brings out many newbies, don't want any faux pas.
Any questions, please ask.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-17-2014, 12:08 PM
I went last year, and thinking about going this Friday. Hope to see you there if I do attend
Who's going? Who even knows what it is? Just my usual curious self.

Yes I'm going with a date. Little fyi if you see me, or should I say recognize me (masquerade ball) let me make you aware I will be collared.

What does this mean? Well for the evening as a collared slave I belong to the man who collared me. It's not polite manners to speak to me first. If you do approach us please introduce yourself to my Owner first. Then to me. I will not have permission to play with anyone but my Owner.
If your going you probably know things like this already. But the ball brings out many newbies, don't want any faux pas.
Any questions, please ask. Originally Posted by Sonya
That's something I wish I could go to, but...........
So how would someone know if someone else was collared? Do the collared slaves wear collars?
  • Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes that's what collars signify. That one is owned.
I want to go SO BAD...but I'm broke. Pout....it SUX
  • Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Tickets are as low as 35 bucks.
  • Satin
  • 09-17-2014, 04:15 PM
I was going to go with a friend but she canceled on me. How weird would it be to go solo? I've never been and have no clue what to expect.
  • Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Not weird at all. I'll be happy to introduce you to my people. You'll find the people that come are very friendly and still attentive to personal space and respect.
  • Sonya
  • 09-17-2014, 06:56 PM
There's a burlesque show. People doing rope demos. You can watch or join. My good friend Darkness Hyde will do a whip demo and be there selling his leather works. Drinks, dancing, ext.
Really? Thanks, that would be great. I'll PM you ;-)
I will be there with my bg; so, no hobby stuff for me that night. I would love to meet and greet with anyone I don't know yet. The baby girl is new; so, she isn't ready for bringing providers in yet. That will be soon to come though. We need a way to know each other while there; any ideas?
I really wanted to go, but I have other plans that take priority. Have fun!
I am going, solo!!
I really wanted to go, but I have other plans that take priority. Have fun! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I have a higher priority, too. Celebrating a birthday Friday eve with a favorite Irish lad from ECCIE, dinner and me as dessert. Baking him a homemade chocolate cake to take home.

I might go sometime if I could have a pet on a leash. Tart and sassy Irish redheads don't like to be collared.