Petite, sweet and coming to midland...have some questions ...

Well, it's been a very long time since I've been to the Midland/Odessa area. Several years, in fact.

So, I'm a bit clueless on the local "climate".

I'd like some ideas of safe places to stay. And anything else I need to know before I head that way the last week of January.

PMs preferred for actual locations.

Thanks so much!

Alisha...xoxo
Me personally id stick to midland but the nicer hotels in odessa are fine too.......just stay off jbs pkwy in odessa lots of drama
Why don't you add El Paso to your trip? Good food, no drama, nice hotels, cheaper hotels, and less competition. Think about is now or in the future.
you would do well in Lubbock--and it is cheaper
These hotels are cheaper on the weekends. Otherwise, you have to do major looking to get any deals during the week.
Me personally id stick to midland but the nicer hotels in odessa are fine too.......just stay off jbs pkwy in odessa lots of drama Originally Posted by brielovesyou
Thanks, darling! That is info I can use!

Why don't you add El Paso to your trip? Good food, no drama, nice hotels, cheaper hotels, and less competition. Think about is now or in the future. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
I've never been to El Paso. Hmm....I'll look into it.

you would do well in Lubbock--and it is cheaper Originally Posted by beachman
I've visited Lubbock and Abilene before. Been a long while, tho.

These hotels are cheaper on the weekends. Otherwise, you have to do major looking to get any deals during the week. Originally Posted by Tex9401
Yep....I am noticing the hotel pricing for that area. But, I'm a firm believer. Nothing ventured, nothing gained . The more interest, the more momentum

Alisha ...xoxo
Well, the flight is booked....I'll be there from Jan 26-28....

Can't wait!
Alisha...xoxo
The local climate is app to change at any time, west Tx weather can Suck. Maybe stop in Abilene on your way home!
+1
My first trip to midland was awesome then I kept coming back despite a long drive but it was enjoyable!

Blue moon is right about El Paso. I enjoyed my time there and he is so much fun to meet. I love the foods and cultural establishments.

Last time I visited about couple of months ago there are many newer and biigger brandname hotels. It make me thinks would that be a supply exceeding a demands and the price will drop some. I think it does for the weekends when the workers left to go home. But it jump back up for the work week.
If oil prices keep dropping, hotel prices will drop too. Of course there won't be anyone who can afford to hobby.