Midland / Odessa Question

So now that I am here, I am sensing that last minute cancellations are common in West Texas...I have seen quite a few posts in Short term availability that leads me to believe this.

My question is for both other providers and you gents.
If this is a regular occurrence, why do quality providers continue to come this way?
This is my first time touring, so this will determine if I return.

While I am getting requests, BNG seems to be the popular request.

Given the cancellations and although a profitable trip, it is quite a headache.....
why do you girls do it?

Simply curious, I understand that the oil industry is volatile at the moment and if you're called to the field you have to go....so don't think I am complaining, just curious
Great question Kami. I would say that short term posts happen in 3's. But few and far between. Obviously, the ladies travel to the area and they want to make all the appointments possible and will use short term to get more men. Hell, maybe they say they had a cancellations so they can create a threAD.
I utilize short term in Okc and Tulsa.... it I have been to areas where it doesn't seem to be used at all.
I'm just trying to learn the various areas and what the local market is like.what you look for in providers and what keeps good providers coming.
Any advice?
Not trying to hijack your thread but your ad says you will be in Lubbock tomorrow the 20th and the 21st. Is that still your plan?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...247&highlight=

I wish I could pre book but to avoid cancellation I will not pre book.
I utilize short term in Okc and Tulsa.... it I have been to areas where it doesn't seem to be used at all.
I'm just trying to learn the various areas and what the local market is like.what you look for in providers and what keeps good providers coming.
Any advice? Originally Posted by kami405
I would say busy schedules keep the providers coming....but being not in midland/Odessa, it's a little different. So I can't say anything for that area
The lubbock gentlemen are always looking for quality providers. I hope your time in Lubbock will be memorable.
In seeing your Thank You Post and saying you will be back..I guess you answered your own question hon.?
I can not speak for the other providers but I know I go back because where 2 cancel 6 call to replace the cancel. They have to sneak any time they can. Money is not the issue it is time. If you can fit into the little window then you are good.
They are a great bunch of people in West Texas and for the most part very very gracious.
Glad you had a great time
I pretty much have all the time waisters in my phone already so it is not as big as issue as it once was when I first started going.
PS you will love Amarillo they are not so dependent on the oil industry in this town it is more cows, cotton, farming etc etc. The real hicks and the cowboy way is found here MaAm with a tipped hat is often done just going out..I just love it.