El Paso

El Paso what’s going on this weekend …. It’s been awhile since I’ve visited ….Lollie 😘
Lots more can be going on with you here.
Why hello there.
Welcome back home, let's get together
Well I was excited to stay but I think my trip will be cut short unfortunately I don’t respond well to aggressive text asking for pics, endless text about my menu or price haggling for my company I am sorry gents ….
I’m sorry you’ve dealt with that…not cool at all. Was hoping to see you and I did reach out. Let us know if you change your mind and stay.
I mean I booked my place til Friday but if today was a preview to the week maybe not. And I don’t remember screening you… if you’d like send me a private message my screenings are light 😉
Well I was excited to stay but I think my trip will be cut short unfortunately I don’t respond well to aggressive text asking for pics, endless text about my menu or price haggling for my company I am sorry gents …. Originally Posted by La_Reine
Sorry to hear that. EP living up to its reputation, apparently. Did you get that kind of crap here on Eccie, or from other sources? I really hope it wasn’t here.
A mix tbh surprisingly the members that no call no showed I won’t shame publicly but instead make note in my little black book …. for those members who didn’t realize providers share this info….
Sorry this happened...too bad, some of those guys ruin it for us who just wanna have some good fun...pitty, hopefully you get better clientele
For what it's worth, I booked a time tonight, arrived early and waited 1 hour only to be told its not happening. I texted and called multiple times while waiting. Courtesy goes both ways.
aggressive and pushy behavior doesn’t get you much play time …. I was courteous and I did reply when I arrived I don’t know why you thought a 45 minute wait was ok for you to respond to me …. nevertheless I offered to see you today and you declined.