Any info on “cici” in malvern/hot springs

Anyone seen her I am in those areas a lot and would be nice to find someone in that area
No idea who she is. Do you have a number or contact for her
  • AgFox
  • 04-17-2023, 07:41 PM
I tried her pizza.
I tried her pizza. Originally Posted by AgFox
Why don’t you actually try to help the guy out and stop making pizza jokes? He’s asking a legitimate question help the guy out. I know it’s cool to be a tough guy on the internet but don’t bust his balls. Like you told me.
  • AgFox
  • 04-24-2023, 10:37 AM
You still butt hurt about that stalker? Lol. I love living in your head rent free.
To Stay On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Anyone seen her I am in those areas a lot and would be nice to find someone in that area Originally Posted by Skitterpop
Is she a thicker, older gal? Because I was with a BackPage provider several years ago who went by that name. Then in the last year or so, I saw her post some ads saying she was in the Benton/Malvern area. She goes by Cici, Bonnie & Beth.
Not sure about back page been seeing her on stg here lately just not much to go on