Any intel on this lady?

What's with the deposits upfront . Am I old I have trouble understanding this . Almost all are asking for a deposit
When they have an out if town number you have to womder if she is real or even here. I think scammers set up accounts all over us to get deposits but then no show. Some are real but I am always suspicious
I never do deposits
I also never do deposits.
When they have an out if town number you have to womder if she is real or even here. I think scammers set up accounts all over us to get deposits but then no show. Some are real but I am always suspicious Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Honestly the perfect scam - post an ad in like 20 different cities and rack up as many "deposits" as possible.
Yeah I don’t pay the deposit either but thanks for the intel.
Copy about half of her post ang do a google search, surprise.
I kept one of these scammers going one day until I get a video call from the number I was texting. I was in a mood so I answer. It was a Pakistani man telling me what I could go do to myself. About the only english he knew was the string of curse words he threw at me. I returned the favor and laughed at his ass. When they ask for a deposit and they go to extremes to make it sound like a good deal, I hit them with send me the amount your asking and I will double it when you show up. Usually shuts them down fast.
Wow! Thanks again for the info.