Thank Y'all For The Birthday Love! 🎉🎂

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my friends on here that took time to wish me a happy birthday through messages, gifts and donations in my name to Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge in Eureka Springs. I was super busy and could not get back to everyone individually. It's safe to say that between y'all, my nanny and my hubby, I have had the best birthday week ever! ❤️

Honey took me to stay in the safari lodge at Turpentine Creek and being able to wake up early to see the lions, tigers and bears (oh my) get their breakfast and do their enrichment training was fantastic! The work that everyone does at this sanctuary to help these majestic rescue animals is truly amazing.

I thought I would share a few ECCIE friendly highlights!

Feeling like a princess at my family pre-birthday dinner at Cypress Social

The view from our deck at Turpentine Creek was amazing! The mountains in the back weren't too shabby either. 😘

Relaxing in the hot tub with a glass of champagne and listening to the big cats roar before some strenuous late night exercise.

Mama tiger Priscilla: She was brought to Turpentine Creek after the government seizure of the animals at Tiger King Park in Oklahoma. 12 days after arriving at the refuge she gave birth to her 3 cubs, Jax, Doj, and Rosie who all reside in her habitat with her.

Spyke the black leopard: This guy was a surprise! His mother was brought to the refuge and no one knew she was pregnant until they found her kitten in her habitat with her one morning.

Bam-Bam the grizzly bear: This handsome boy is the biggest goofball at the refuge and quite possibly the most spoiled bear in the world. He has his own in-ground pool (complete with a waterfall) for the summer months and is a picky eater. He will only accept fresh sweet potatoes, never frozen, loves peanut butter honey sandwiches and fresh fruit popsicles the staff make him on hot days.
Sorry I didn't pick up that it was your birthday But happy birthday and I just love those two pics of you
I don't get to your neck of the woods but would love to see you
  • AgFox
  • 04-22-2023, 07:34 PM
That's a fun birthday!
wow yre sooooooo HOT!

happy late birthday!!!!!
Looks like you had a great time, happy birthday beautiful !