URL / Website: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...llas/173338084
City: Las Colinas Area, Irving
State: Texas
Address: Apartment in Irving
Activities: CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long hair, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She looks like the pics in her ad, in twenties(25-28 range). Attractive and in good shape. Few tattoos.
Recommendation: No
This is the majority of the latinas on LC. If they aren't on eccie, OH2, or if they are not BBW, they are usually a waste of time. They have a long list of "no" options. I don't understand why guys continue to waste money and time on those girls.

"no cubanos
no armas
no drogas
no perdida de tiempo"

That is her "no" list. She fooled you by purposely not adding the rest, which are the following:

"NO KISSING
NO DFK
NO GFE
NO PSE
NO HUGGING
NO TOUCHING
NO GRAB
NOT BLACKS (Because they can't spell in English for shit)
NO AA
NO DATY
NO DATO
NO BBBJ
CONDOM ONLY"

The list goes on. Just stop doing it already. They are wasting your time and money more than all these other women are. I'm pretty sure she was expensive. It can be anywhere between $300 to $700 for CBJ and no DFK services. The better the woman looks, the worse the service will be. Remember that. The only exception is if you go to Vegas and find the $1,000 girls who look phenomenal.
The only exception is if you go to Vegas and find the $1,000 girls who look phenomenal. Originally Posted by dormGE
For that rate I could leave the USA and go to a Spanish country for a whole week and get laid every single day, including flights, accommodations, food and transportation.