Cash69

Did Cash take the BP plunge, fall in love with a provider, and is now living happily ever after? Joking aside, I hope all is well with him.
Cash is fine, he requested to be disabled for personal reasons.
Good to know. Send him my best if he ever checks in. And then tell him to go fuck himself!
I'll pass along your good wishes! LOL!

Of course he can read this without a log in so you might have done so already.
He has personal issues .. He is a good guy.
I wish him well.
Well that makes me sad I love Cash I hope all is well with him. I agree with TB he is a good guy.
I'm back!!!! Not sure how to prove to Chica Chaser, but I would like my past name back !!!
Welcome Back!
There goes the neighborhood..

I'm back!!!! Not sure how to prove to Chica Chaser, but I would like my past name back !!! Originally Posted by Cash696969
I'm back!!!! Not sure how to prove to Chica Chaser, but I would like my past name back !!! Originally Posted by Cash696969
Chica Chaser is no longer on staff and currently here as a member.

I bet you can get your disabled account reactivated.
Not sure who would do it. Johnnybox and Pistalero were mods back then.
You could send a PM to Cryptkicker that might be the best place to start or send and email to westtexas@eccie.net

I do know Chica Chaser had is account disabled for awhile. He could probably tell how to get it done.
Not sure who would do it. Johnnybox and Pistalero were mods back then. Originally Posted by Cash696969
Please email westtexas@eccie.net from the same email account you had under the old handle and we will go from there.
I emailed that account. I got no response.
We never got anything from you sir.