I hope this isnt to crazy a question

Do any providers offer creampies?

Everyone says oh I would never go in raw with one of the providers, but people do DATY and DATO which could easily transmit any disease that going in raw could do i believe. If Im wrong let me know, but I have never seen creampies on any menu, and I was just wondering why....of course getting pregnant, but there is a pill for that.

Honestly im just asking if providers just dont do it for the obvious disease and pregnancy or if hobbyists just dont ask for it.

Im sorry Im a newbie, I hope this is an ok question.

Dude, I can't even find a provider to give me a stripper-slide in CG to completion then swap to 69 to clean each other up. But good luck finding what you're looking for.
It dramatically increases the chance of possible STD transmission and as you mentioned...pregnancy (even though there's a pill for that as you kindly worded). Seems pretty obvious.
Is that a gun that your avatar is holding? Cause if it is,you might as well be playing with one of them. You are getting off to a rough start man, just saying.....I just wonder how providers are going to respond to your question. Be safe .
Some providers do provide BBFS for some hobbyists.
Some hobbyists do ask for BBFS from providers.
Sometimes information leaks out on here about those who engage in such activities.
Needless to say, it is frowned upon strongly by most here because of the obvious health risks.
If you find a provider who will let you do this, please post her name here so the rest of us will know who to avoid.
Face palm...
Is that a gun that your avatar is holding? Originally Posted by hornfreak
He might want to take a look at ....

"#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board."