RV romp?

Well I did it ! I bought myself an early Christmas present. A deluxe 33 ft 2016 model. Now I just have to decide where in the great outdoors to travel in my "Hunny Wagon"
cumming soon in the woods of Fl. and who knows maybe Ga.SC or FlBama area
I have wanted to tour in an RV.
I've got a 36' fifth wheel that i've played in before. would love to do more
Ok this is a funny thing to ask, but has anyone ever had an "encounter " with a horny lady camper? with all the RV lifers out there I have seen some on youtube Im pretty sure are working from their shaggin wagons !
Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Well what about cruising the truck stops?
Well I did it ! I bought myself an early Christmas present. A deluxe 33 ft 2016 model. Now I just have to decide where in the great outdoors to travel in my "Hunny Wagon"
cumming soon in the woods of Fl. and who knows maybe Ga.SC or FlBama area Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Something about the outdoors always makes me horny and I love RVs so this would be an awesome combo! What I need to find is a horny female (or couple) RVer in one of the parks I mountain bike at. Catching a quick shower (maybe with her help) and then making good use of the RV after a good ride would be a dream!
It actually doesn't sound like a bad idea lol... No hotel renting, no nosey neighbors and has all the necessities... Bed Bath and Beyond! then when ready to leave, simple start up and drive. zero packing!
If you play your cards right, you can make a lot of $$$ along the La./Tx. gulf coast.
There is a booming industrial construction boom going on right now. Has been the last 4 or 5 years.
There are so many construction workers on the coast, there are not enough cheap hotels or cheap rentals. Most of these guys buy a camper and go from job to job.
ALL of the RV parks that take monthly customers are full to the max.
That's a lot of lonely guys away from S.O. for weeks at a time, some for months. Some go home on weekends, depending on what part of the country they live in.
Most work 6 days a week.
Corpus Christi, Freeport, Houston, Baytown, Port Arthur, Lake Charles, Sulphur, Morgan City and all along the Mississippi River from Baton Rouge to New Orleans.
If you play your cards right, you can make a lot of $$$ along the La./Tx. gulf coast.
There is a booming industrial construction boom going on right now. Has been the last 4 or 5 years.
There are so many construction workers on the coast, there are not enough cheap hotels or cheap rentals. Most of these guys buy a camper and go from job to job.
ALL of the RV parks that take monthly customers are full to the max.
That's a lot of lonely guys away from S.O. for weeks at a time, some for months. Some go home on weekends, depending on what part of the country they live in.
Most work 6 days a week.
Corpus Christi, Freeport, Houston, Baytown, Port Arthur, Lake Charles, Sulphur, Morgan City and all along the Mississippi River from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Good info! Thanks!
T Originally Posted by Warptcuck
A lot of construction workers sure...but what about all those snow-birds that are tired of their post-menopausal bitch?
She Shack on wheels ,, love it
That would be Fla./Ala.

A lot of construction workers sure...but what about all those snow-birds that are tired of their post-menopausal bitch? Originally Posted by ICU 812
cumming soon in the woods of Fl. and who knows maybe Ga.SC or FlBama area Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Congrats on your new RV! Don’t leave us hanging (haha), tell us about your travels....
Well ICU, I have taken a number of providers to the truck stop we each carry a bag or back pack etc. Go in and use one of their showers! Some have family showers with 2 shower heads and a bath tub! All kinds of room to play in! There are lots of drivers that take their wife of GF along on the road so they don't think anything about it!
And I like playing in the shower! Only thing better is in the warm rain outside!