Vice lurking on the web

I just read this on the Statesman's website.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...b_ref=homepage

Although vice activity isn't linked to what we do, that doesn't mean they aren't looking at what and who we do...
If you ever considered they don't monitor this site, you made an error. They are pretty much up to date with all the activity.
I bet we are pretty entertaining to them!! I wonder who their favorite posters are? I'm not meaning to be a smart ass. Just sayn' anyone spends some time on here they would have to be somewhat amused. QUOTE=nuglet;907528]If you ever considered they don't monitor this site, you made an error. They are pretty much up to date with all the activity.[/QUOTE]

[/B]
This is not an issue for me since this is only a fantasy chat board. Any and all activity that I've ever written about never happened and is just the words of a perverted old fart.
This is not an issue for me since this is only a fantasy chat board. Any and all activity that I've ever written about never happened and is just the words of a perverted old fart. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
+1!
just remember, they go after the fruit that hangs lowest from the tree. In other words, don't make yourself an easy target.

It's a lot more impressive to say that vice busted 20 sw's, but few would be impressed if the news released that vice got one very reputable provider by slipping through her screening process.

And folks, this is why we screen each other.
This is not an issue for me since this is only a fantasy chat board. Any and all activity that I've ever written about never happened and is just the words of a perverted old fart. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Yup me too!
Hmmm.. I don't know about you, but if this is the case, I'm having a hellofatime trying to account for all my missing $$$$$$$$.
just remember, they go after the fruit that hangs lowest from the tree. In other words, don't make yourself an easy target.

It's a lot more impressive to say that vice busted 20 sw's, but few would be impressed if the news released that vice got one very reputable provider by slipping through her screening process.

And folks, this is why we screen each other. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
And I'm not a governor or former AG. And I sure as hell don't have $1000 for an hour! Or even a night.

I'm here for the articles on computers and guns.
Yup me too! Originally Posted by playingnthedark
You mean, this shit's not for real?

Damned active imagination....
As real as you being the center of an all female orgy!!!
You mean, this shit's not for real?

Damned active imagination.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
As real as you being the center of an all female orgy!!! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
You mean, that was for real?

Shush! Careful...

I have evidence...

Shush! Careful...

I have evidence... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
man, i hope you didnt drink to much that night and you remember every single detail!
I did drink too much. That's why it was an "all female orgy"

Doesn't mean I wasn't a totally wicked badass!

Hey coppers!

Shush! Careful...

I have evidence... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
No... I have evidence.