Define "spinner"

Just what makes someone a "spinner"? I have a friend who's 6'8' and 275 of all muscle. I think he can bench a small car. I think he might call almost 3/4 of the providers here "spinners" if the sole qualification is the ability to "spin" them. Me? I can barely "bench myself", so if you're 4'8" and under 100 we might be able to have some spinner fun.

So, where do you draw the line? What's the consensus on what makes a lady a "spinner"?
I think spinner is loosely defined as the ability to do a "spin maneuver" with woman on top, to front to back, or back to front. She should be able to spin herself around.

so.. if that is the meaning, it is a bit more objective. Either a lady can do the spin,or not. Not the ability to be spun.. Someone, please correct me if I am wrong here.

best,
Crystal
IMO the term spinner is used to describe a small, petite woman. I've seen the term used for some providers that are somewhat taller than the norm, 5'7"+, and in those cases I think they are referring to the fact that she is thin. I think the term is subjective but in each case I believe that you are describing a woman that is thin and does not carry any extra lbs.
A spinner to me is related to a womans size...being slender and petitie, in my mind a spinner is 5'3" or under and no more than 110lbs.
A spinner is a woman like myself, i am 4'11 and 95lbs and i also can do the "spin maneuver".. Call me and i will show you what a real spinner is if your still are unsure of the meaning...
Wow looks like I need to attend spinner school!!!
Spinners also are usually A or B cups. When they bolt more on, they become TOAS.

As my Pappy used to say, "More than a mouthful is a waste... but oh what a waste!"
yes, Diamond is a hot spinner!
A spinner to me is related to a womans size...being slender and petitie, in my mind a spinner is 5'3" or under and no more than 110lbs. Originally Posted by canyonman
This what Ive always heard it refered to in the past. However nowdays since the term has become popular many woman now describe themselves as spinners, even if they are 6ft and cannot do the spin manuever.

Spinners also are usually A or B cups. Originally Posted by rCoder
First time Ive heard this.
Spinners also are usually A or B cups. When they bolt more on, they become TOAS.

As my Pappy used to say, "More than a mouthful is a waste... but oh what a waste!" Originally Posted by rCoder
I don't believe breast size is part of the equation and there is no reason that a petite, thin gal with C or D cup (real or MM) would not be labeled a spinner (my preference actually).
Spinners to me are gals or guys (yes guys) who are TOO thin with no healthy meat on their bones. (MPO)
There's some guys who like skinny gals so they can spin them around while on top of the *pole* and *spinners* are (at most times not all) seen by men of a much larger body stature; as spinners are thin and allow said overly large man the leeway to be able to enjoy *some* means of pleasure. Wherein a woman with healthy meat on her bones, would not bode well with him (in his minds eye). There'd be too much cushion between them.

I'm a big boned momma with just the right amount of healthy meat on my bones and plenty of solid muscles. I'd be afraid I'd break a spinner. Give me a man or woman with healthy meat on their bones and I'm in heaven!!

Just what makes someone a "spinner"?

So, where do you draw the line? What's the consensus on what makes a lady a "spinner"? Originally Posted by austin_voy
I always thought the strict definition of a Spinner was under 5 feet high and under 100 pounds.
Perhaps But there ARE some tall skinny spinners out there there. That would qualify just as much as the short skinny spinners.

A 5' 100lb short spinner is skinny and needs to eat. That's an unhealthy weight.

I always thought the strict definition of a Spinner was under 5 feet high and under 100 pounds. Originally Posted by actionman98
Perhaps But there ARE some tall skinny spinners out there there. That would qualify just as much as the short skinny spinners.

A 5' 100lb short spinner is skinny and needs to eat. That's an unhealthy weight. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You know, I actually take offense to this statement.

We've never met. You've never seen me. Yet, you claim someone my size (5' 93lbs) is "unhealthy".

Some of us are just blessed to be small/petite. It's not by choice, nor is it unhealthy. It's just genetics.

When I graduated high school, I was 85lbs. Had my first child, and went back to 85lbs. Had my 2nd son, and managed to keep 5lbs from him. The few extra is from my exercise regimen. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Never, have I been labeled unhealthy. Not by any doctor. Ever. And trust me, someone with heart problems is monitored for that kind of thing.

Sorry folks... Just felt the need to state facts. Being petite is a far cry from being unhealthy.

Alisha ...xoxo
FWIW, I know Alisha and she is NOT "skinny" or Unhealthy looking. Quite the contrary. She's very well proportioned, just petite. I do however consider her a "spinner", but just because she's like a china doll, and just as cute, but definitely yummy. The term "unhealthy" isn't one that you'd use if you ever saw, or met her.