How do you define a regular?

Ladies...? Gents...? Opinions?
Also, does the labeling "ATF" automatically mean a regular?
$5K a year?

Seriously, more than once a month for 3 or 4 months?
I would think "ATF" doesn't necessarily mean "regular" at all. All Time Favorite could be a result of an extraordinarily great fuck! A one time meeting could, with the right chemistry, locale, setup, end up being an All Time Favorite. One that you might never see again, whether by choice or chance.
Someone I see once or more a month, every month. Or someone I have seen more than 5x. Those are my qualifications for being considered a regular.
Once I've seen someone 3 times in a 2-3 month period, I define him as a regular. And while ATF may describe a one-time-only, extraordinarily great experience for some, my ATF is someone I see again and again.
I consider someone a regular if I see them 3 times or more. *(wink)*
someone i see at least 1x every few wks
Honey, YOUR smile!

true love,
crystal
  • ztonk
  • 01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Given the previous parameters specified, I am a regular of too many ladies...
For me, a regular would be someone I see monthly. For that to happen, they would also have to be what I consider an ATF. So, again for me, regular --> ATF, and as Nuglet said, ATF -/-> regular.

However, the time or date of these classifications introduces an additional complication. Once a regular, always a regular? Or, does a regular have to 'keep it up', so the old in-and-out applies to the set of regulars? Similarly, is it once an ATF, always an ATF, sort of an absolute standard, e.g. you've given me a good enough BJ to make my ATF list? Or is there a relative standard, e.g. you've given me the best I've ever had, so that ATF status changes with every new and improved mind blowing orgasm?
Every morning at 8am, I'm in the bathroom. That's what I call regular!
I consider a regular someone I see on a "regular" basis. Whether it be once a week, once a month or in some cases, whenever business brings them back to Austin.
Simply, someone that keeps coming back!
Thank you gentlemen!
Tess