NEW NUMBER # sorry guys, my old phone is at the bottom of the lake

512-569-5660 <~~ new number!! old phone is at the bottom of the lake LOL
uh ok

sixx
When I lost my phone I got a new phone and kept the same number.

512-569-5660 <~~ new number!! old phone is at the bottom of the lake LOL Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
Gosh we are all having phone issues today! Mine died and just wont come back to life lol.
When I lost my phone I got a new phone and kept the same number. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Most providers use throw away phones, or cricket... if u loose ur phone or it breaks, usually u have to get a new # when you buy a new phone. OR for example, cricket makes you PAY to keep your old number, even if it was their phone that broke! Crazy hu? My non hobby phone is with a major company, and yes you can keep your number no matter what. Ive had that # for 7 years lol.
I have had a throw away phone and kept same number. Couldnt the new number be placed in the new ad that you posted today? Emails and numbers get changed a lot but don't see a need to alert such info in the coed section. I would think sig lines, showcases and ads would be a more appropriate place to post such changes.
Well Britt in Ally's defense, i think it is very important to update clients of new numbers or number changes as soon as possible vs waiting to do it when you post an ad. I know first hand clients consider it bad TCB if you dont answer their texts/calls in a timely manor. So if she had guys trying to contact her on her phone that was no longer working, they would either think she is busy or ignoring her. So not only would she be missing money, they may not contact her again. I posted in co-ed yesterday when my phone broke... i dont consider that a threAD at all. You would not believe the # of missed calls/texts i had from last night at 7 to 11 this morn when i got a new phone. We each are all little business owners and it is VERY important to keep our clients informed of number changes or phone issues. Just my 2 cents... Think this is a little different than "hey i am coming into town, where is a good place to eat" type of threAD. lol
Couldnt the new number be placed in the new ad that you posted today? Emails and numbers get changed a lot but don't see a need to alert such info in the coed section. I would think sig lines, showcases and ads would be a more appropriate place to post such changes. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Plus of course challenging other ladies when possible or posting to threads with the number IN the signature line area as some ladies tend to do, That helps get the word out....

I dislike seeing it here in Coed myself but I do recall Mods weighing in that it was an acceptable notice to post here.
Well at least you are getting out and about Miss Ally Ray!
Sounds worthy for a small loss
Let the girl post in peace. Geez!
Well at least you are getting out and about Miss Ally Ray!
Sounds worthy for a small loss
Let the girl post in peace. Geez! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
My post did not have anything written that said she shouldn't or couldn't post. Just simply said It might be better to post that such information in the places I mentioned..since those places are where your allowed to post numbers and where most guys look for that sort of info. Was not meaning anything against her.
My post did not have anything written that said she shouldn't or couldn't post. Just simply said It might be better to post that such information in the places I mentioned..since those places are where your allowed to post numbers and where most guys look for that sort of info. Was not meaning anything against her. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

I don't mind bumping Ally Ray's post b/c, I too think its perfectly fine for her to post her new # here.

Brittany of all of the people you could have quoted to justify your guilt for sounding all bossy you quoted me. I never singled you out. Whispers did, but I assume you have moved on to a bigger beast; me.

It seemed like a few people (specifically you whispers and sixx) in this thread don't find it necessary to post her # here. You all are entitled to your opinion just as much as I.

So my statement was general.

Your statement (specifically the words quoted below) on the other hand, was very implicit of what she "shouldn't" do. So have some dignity and stick to your initial bossy tone or admit that your tone was bossy and kind of rude and apologize.

I mean, how does it effect you one way or the other where this lady posts her new#?

Couldnt the new number be placed in the new ad that you posted today? ........... but don't see a need to alert such info in the coed section. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I don't mind bumping Ally Ray's post b/c, I too think its perfectly fine for her to post her new # here.

Brittany of all of the people you could have quoted to justify your guilt for sounding all bossy you quoted me. I never singled you out (Whispers did, but I assume you have moved on to a bigger beast; me.). It seemed like a few people (specifically you whispers and sixx) in this thread don't find it necessary to post her # here. You all are entitled to your opinion just as much as I.

Your statement (specifically the words quoted below) on the other hand, was very implicit of what she "shouldn't" do. So have some dignity and stick to your initial bossy tone or admit that your tone was bossy and kind of rude and apologize. I mean, how does it effect you one way or the other where this lady posts her new#? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Why do you single out Whispers and I? There was another male poster. No biggie... ijs

sixx
Sweetie my quote and what I said in my first post was nothing rude to or about her I was agree to a comment that another member made about using the same number again on a new phone when one was lost. Then I simply asked a question that said couldn't that new number be posted in the new ad posted earlier... Nothing mean or rude there. Then said that ladies changes emails and phone numbers often... Again not rude. Lastly I mentioned posting a new number in your showcase, ads or siglines might be a better to place to post such info. Rude or bossy no not at all!

As for quoting you... I didnt do that to be rude to you, you said give the girl a break and I replied that I just thought posting such info in those areas would be more beneficial as that's where most guys go for info. Then said I wasn't meaning anything against her. I quoted your comment to say that I wasn't trying to be rude to her just a generalized comment.. That was taken way out of context.
Why do you single out Whispers and I? There was another male poster. No biggie... ijs

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I noticed his post. I didn't include him because his post seemed more informative, by letting her know she had the option of keeping her old #.

Brittany of all of the people you could have quoted to justify your guilt for sounding all bossy you quoted me. I never singled you out. Whispers did, but I assume you have moved on to a bigger beast; me.

It seemed like a few people (specifically you whispers and sixx) in this thread don't find it necessary to post her # here. You all are entitled to your opinion just as much as I.

Your statement (specifically the words quoted below) on the other hand, was very implicit of what she "shouldn't" do. So have some dignity and stick to your initial bossy tone or admit that your tone was bossy and kind of rude and apologize.

I mean, how does it effect you one way or the other where this lady posts her new#? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
i greatly resent the implication that you are a bigger beast than me.

Where you are being polite and holding back a bit with any potential cutting remarks I did very specifically call her out for her catty and snide remark...

She posts next to nothing useful lately and simply picks on a woman a fraction of her size.

well the SDL is here now. The SDL is a recently formed group of like minded individuals with the goal of nurturing the growth (in numbers... not weight) of spinners. The Spinner Defence League will be ready to step in when those that attempt to throw their weight around.....(why is it always the BBWs jumping on the little ones?) ... single them out.....

Rumors that BBW's have been literally devouring the spinners as they venture onto the playground have still not been proven but we are ever vigelent....