You know what, I've decided I want a blow job

These days, it seems that most guys like a wet, sloppy blow job with a lot of spitting.
"That ain't my thang."

I want a girl to get down on it, swallow it (all the way) SUCK it for gawd's sake. You can gulp afterwards or not, I don't care.;

Hell, I would even take a recommendation from Sixx (not kidding, he seems to have been there).
OK don't we all?
You know what they say , "if you want something done right ........." !

These days, it seems that most guys like a wet, sloppy blow job with a lot of spitting.
"That ain't my thang."

I want a girl to get down on it, swallow it (all the way) SUCK it for gawd's sake. You can gulp afterwards or not, I don't care.;

Hell, I would even take a recommendation from Sixx (not kidding, he seems to have been there). Originally Posted by Bobave
Well sixxx where are u w your top ten?
"That ain't my thang."

Originally Posted by Bobave
Bobave, your words have inspired me. I think I want a blow job too!
Damn, now I want a Blow Job too!

Blow Jobs For Everyone!

First rounds on me!

No...wait...that didn't sound right....

Did it? lol
Lol you guys are awesome!!!!! I will love to blow all you guys at once hmmmmmm interesting.
I am hoping to join his top 5 list lol i have confidence
Well sixxx where are u w your top ten? Originally Posted by Absolutely
I'm with you Bobave; I don't quite understand the spitting thing. I get it if a girl wants to make a penis wet, but spitting on it? Not so sure I'm comfortable with that. Guess I'd still like her to be a lady. Same goes for me, I don't like to spit on a pussy before I eat it. Lick it, get wet yourself. Enjoy it, and make your face into a glazed doughnut, then you know you're doing it right.

Just my .02c.

I want a girl to get down on it, swallow it (all the way) SUCK it for gawd's sake. You can gulp afterwards or not, I don't care. Originally Posted by Bobave
Mmmm...has anyone ever tried Krispy Cream doughnut's with their bj's?? You put the doughnut....

Leslielane1@live.com
*FBSM with a simulated FS twist
*Booking begins Sept. 17th
Slurp slurp slurp!!! (no gulp for me...yet)
[QUOTE=Laney1;3186682]Mmmm...has anyone ever tried Krispy Cream doughnut's with their bj's?? You put the doughnut....

Hmmm...
Well damn, I love to spit on it, and it to spit back in my face! All over my face, in my mouth, let it drip down my chin to my tits, then lick it back up. Meanwhile still sucking all of the hardness out of the cock..... Guess its just me. Cum tricks are my thing.....

SH, I am with you. I would love to get cum from 4-5 cocks at once. Just drench me.... Yum
Well damn, I love to spit on it, and it to spit back in my face! All over my face, in my mouth, let it drip down my chin to my tits, then lick it back up. Meanwhile still sucking all of the hardness out of the cock..... Guess its just me. Cum tricks are my thing.....

SH, I am with you. I would love to get cum from 4-5 cocks at once. Just drench me.... Yum Originally Posted by bustyamy
wow! ok, note to self...